Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

marold280

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
I keep having dreams where i somehow obtain a new unibody Macbook.

The last one was going to a John Mayer concert, seeing him after and him signing my white macbook for some reason.

Then he takes me to an apple store and buys me one.

I sell the signed one on ebay and buy a 24inch monitor !

insane i know. Does anyone else dream about wanting or getting a mac of any kind ? Or am i just wierd ?

Harry

marold280

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 16, 2008
yeah well you have them. you dont understand how i feel!

oh yeah im obsessed with him as well. But i do have other macbook dreams.
Like winning the lottery.
I also dreamt that i won the billion apps thing :D

flopticalcube

macrumors G4
I had a dream once where some of the Apple engineers took the internals of an iMac and placed them in a small case slightly larger than the mini. They gave it 4 RAM slots and a replaceable graphics card. Steve walked by and looked at it for a second and said dryly, "Looks too much like the Cube." And with that, the engineers dumped it in the trash. :(

michael.lauden

macrumors 68020
Dec 25, 2008
i had a dream once... until i sold most of my guitar equipment on craigslist and saved up for a few weeks to get my MacBook haha

bradenwh

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2008
Since when did dreaming of material objects become a reason to have someone "assess your mental state?"
We dream of what we want.
The OP wants a MacBook and possibly to meet John Mayer?

MistaBungle

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2005
I want a new MacBook and have it planned out for when my budget allows for it. So I guess, technically I'm dreaming of it. But do I actually have dreams where the laptop is the central theme of a dream, no.

ceezy3000

macrumors 6502
Jan 10, 2009
The Valley!!

The last one was going to a John Mayer concert, seeing him after and him signing my white macbook for some reason.

insane i know. Does anyone else dream about wanting or getting a mac of any kind ? Or am i just wierd ?

Harry
haha i had a weirder dream. it was before my first mac. i was in some secret underground apple lair with steve jobs and eveyrone. they were doing something important as microsoft burst in with all these weapons. they fought and fought so i started running and stole a unibody macbook. and out it in my backpack i ran but it turned out it was stevejobs macbook and he chased me in his convertible. he never caught me and when i got home the unibody macbook had fallen out of my backpack

iJew

macrumors newbie
Mar 9, 2009
Albuquerque

Harry

You have no idea man, I've had dreams about nearly every Apple product, and when iPod came out, I would dream of getting one nearly EVERY night.
I've been having dreams including Apple products ever since I was 5 and we had a Performa, and the iMac came out. No joke. XD.

bradenwh

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2008
I think he should be dreaming about girls rather than computers.

What YOU think he should be dreaming about is different than what HE thinks he should be dreaming about.
Although it's hard to believe for most guys, there are some guys who do MORE than think about girls. The male brain has other functions.
Maybe yours doesn't, but most do.

Mintin8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 4, 2009
United Kingdom
What YOU think he should be dreaming about is different than what HE thinks he should be dreaming about.

So your saying i'm not allowed to say what I think? He is asking a question and i'm giving him an answer.

Bradenwh what would be the point in this thread if we all thought the same?

I don't really get what your saying in your post. People can voice their own opinions ya know. (Thats one point of a forum if you didn't already know).

I can say what I think he should be dreaming about, but does he have to follow and do what i say? No. The OP asks if he is normal or weird. I personally think that it quite weird but others may disagree. To the people who disagree, fine. I can see their point of view. Obviously you can't take it that another person has a different opinion.

ZebraineZ

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2009
I dreamt about lady gaga riding on a whales disco stick...then I showed her my iphone :) but then her 'haus of gaga' kept crashing so I said screw it, and made out! BLEH!

I used to dream about getting a sexy black macbook, but then I got the white one for some reason...grr...

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
LOL

Once I was wanting a MBP very much, I didn't even have my MB back then. So I had a dream...

I'm at home in the morning preparing to go to school. My dad comes in and hands me a 17" MBP, no box, no nothing, just the computer with no package. I was so happy I was almost jumping lol. Then he comes to my room and (somehow) cuts the MBP into 3 pieces, saying since its so big (17") it would be easier to carry this way (LOLOL). Do I have to mention that at this point I woke up in cold sweat?

So yea, that my Mac dream. :D

jav6454

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2007
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
I thinks its healthy to dream about anything we want. To OP, yes, having the best computer is a dream.

To the rest, yes, having a nice lady is also a good thing.

Nothing wrong in both sense while its under our control.:D

I dreamt that I had placed a GPS chip in my MacBook and that some time later in the dream it got stolen. I used my iPhone to track the bastard Batman eske vigilante style, battled and finally just before I got my prize and turned the thief in, my FREAKING iPhone ALARM sounds in real life....:mad:

amuse me everyone...

inb4 need psychologist, go out more, fix'd, mental problems.

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
And I thought I loved my macbook too much... :D
Looks like I don't have anything to worry about!

Thanks OP :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.