Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

saladiro

macrumors 6502a
May 7, 2007
New York
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking about buying the following case for my iPhone 3G:

http://www.dealsniper.com/en/home/i...darius-series-iphone-case-3g-case-silver.html

was just wondering if anyone has bought it or knows if it is a good case to buy?

Thank you.
i actually just ordered this, it look similar to the Noel, except it does not have the split on the corners and has an apple cut out shape in the back, vs the circle (think it looks better), I actually think they are pretty much the same except for some small differences. If one is thinner, this i do not know....(if someone does, pls advise)

skyoong

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2009
i actually just ordered this, it look similar to the Noel, except it does not have the split on the corners and has an apple cut out shape in the back, vs the circle (think it looks better), I actually think they are pretty much the same except for some small differences. If one is thinner, this i do not know....(if someone does, pls advise)

Yes! I got a Darius series case from them too, case body is lite, seems a lot thinner than the noel series coz it's semi-transparent, but still can use it as a mirror, it shines on my hand, I'm quite satisfied, it rocks!! :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.