Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aditghai

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 25, 2007
I have a ton of red t-shirts. What color shoes match with red t-shirts?

macjram

macrumors 6502a
Dec 20, 2008
depends on the pants too lol

white
red
black

combination of any of these?

and you don't always gotta match

.Andy

macrumors 68030
Jul 18, 2004
The Mergui Archipelago
Red is pretty versatile. I'd say a simple design brown (just about any shade) or black shoe would be your best bet if you're out to look somewhat fashionable.

If you've out to look a bit more youth trendy then blue, yellow, orange, red, or silver (silver kicks are great) would be good. White's pretty boring and cliche but it would do it as well. Buying an ugly shoe is more of an issue....

Shoes are the best. I'm pretty much Imelda.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Depends on what the t-shirt looks like. If you wear them with jeans, it's pretty safe. Doesn't matter if the jeans are light blue or dark blue.

Red shoes. I always love to match my shirt/shoe colors.
So does Ronald McDonald.

EDIT: Oh wait, no he doesn't. He wears red shoes with his yellow jumpsuit with red stripes. Perhaps you can match yellow shoes with a red shirt.

aditghai

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 25, 2007
black is prefer :p

Thanks. Heading over to Macys.com to buy a pair of Diesel Zolkins.

Why do Mac heads have such expensive tastes in everything?

The worst combinations in the world:-
1)Extremely intelligent coupled with bad luck.
2)Being a Apple fanboy while being a Student.

Signal-11

macrumors 65816
Mar 23, 2008
2nd Star to the Right

Wow. As I read the title and poster of this thread, the T and the G in your handle juxtaposed. For a moment there, I thought you were one of those Thai protesters and I found myself thinking, "That genius is about to be surrounded by the Thai Army and mostly worried about if matching shoes and shirts. That's bold."

ikermalli

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2008
These

dunk-yellow-purple-7.jpg

My favorite shoes :) But it's just my style (no, i don't dress weird)

ikermalli

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2008
How do you not dress weird wearing shows like that?

Lol, I don't know. It just suits me. I wear a whole lot of blue, and in my school everyone has shoes that stand out. I wear American Eagle, Aeropostale, stuff with collars basically, jackets (zip up hoodies) and just normal kinda loose jeans. The shoes are just awesome :D

fireshot91

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2008
Northern VA
Do you live in L.A or are a Lakers fan? I would definitely wear blue/white shoes (Wizards), or Burgandy/Gold/White shoes (Redskins) to support D.C!

ikermalli

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2008
nike-shoes-2.jpg

Match the shoes to the shirt, just don't wear too much red, and don't go to any bad parts of town :p

rhsgolfer33

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2006
I would make fun of you if you wore red shoes with a red shirt. Unless you were in Devo or something.

Yeah, I always thought you should match your shoes to your belt. I'd probably wear black shoes, but thats just me. Its hard to tell without the rest of the outfit.

ikermalli

macrumors 6502a
Aug 9, 2008
I would make fun of you if you wore red shoes with a red shirt. Unless you were in Devo or something.

lol, he said he likes to match shirt to shoes, it looks pretty nice with some stuff. But the shoes have to be nice, like really nice, or not planned out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.