Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uaecasher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 29, 2009
Stillwater, OK
hello,

I want to make a game for iphone/ipod touch but I'm not sure if apple will approve the idea of the game, is there an email address i contact them and ask them? or a list of the rules?

thank you

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
The "rules" are clearly stated in the SDK agreement. The agreement for the current SDK can be downloaded from here. Section 3.3 is what you are looking for.

uaecasher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 29, 2009
Stillwater, OK
i keep getting this error message:

Your session has expired.

Please return to the ADC Member Site and attempt to download the file again.
If you feel you received this message in error, please reference this code when contacting the ADC Support Team: V6

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
i keep getting this error message:

Your session has expired.

Please return to the ADC Member Site and attempt to download the file again.
If you feel you received this message in error, please reference this code when contacting the ADC Support Team: V6

You probably need to create an account with Apple (if you do not have one) and then log into the iPhone Developer centre and download the agreement. Or use Google to find a copy outside of Apple. Say this one...

uaecasher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 29, 2009
Stillwater, OK
thanks for the link, i hope apple will approve my idea. actually the aim of my project is to spread the word about Mac OS X

uaecasher

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 29, 2009
Stillwater, OK
hi, when I'm trying to download the SDK it gives me the same error which it give me with the agreement i tried making new accounts no use, when i log in in my mac dev acc i can download xcode

iphonerain

macrumors member
Apr 7, 2009
I feel the approval process is just way too arbitrary no matter what's written down, but I'm sure if it's a pro-Apple product you'll be fine! haha

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
I have the exact same problem w/ downloading. I'm already registered and everything. I can't download the 1.5 GB size (long story why) so I was trying to see if apple sold disks and I keep getting the same error you do.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.