Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

b28c

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
I wish to save web content on my Macbook 'Safari' and view it on my iTouch without use of WiFi.

Imagine saving numerous news articles or web documents, then accessing it via bookmarks.

Is it possible to save (web archive), then somehow save it in Safari, thus enabling it to be uploaded to iTouch/iPhone without WiFI online access?

Cancelled
Mar 28, 2008
I wish to save web content on my Macbook 'Safari' and view it on my iTouch without use of WiFi.

Imagine saving numerous news articles or web documents, then accessing it via bookmarks.

Is it possible to save (web archive), then somehow save it in Safari, thus enabling it to be uploaded to iTouch/iPhone without WiFI online access?

Yes. Try iWebSaver.
Or, alternativlety, you can save it in Safari, by going to file-save, and then upload the file onto your iPod Touch/iPhone through SSH if jailbroken, or use AirSharing (just look up in App Store).

b28c

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 21, 2009
... always offline

At this time, I don't use WiFi at home or at work.

Therefore I hope there is a way that I can save Safari web content on my Macbook and somehow sync it for offline viewing on iPhone/iTouch.

Can one save web content, update bookmarks, then view web content on iPhone/iTouch whilst offline?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.