PDA

View Full Version : Would MacRumors.com host a Clan {Mac} Site?

job
Jun 25, 2002, 12:13 PM
Would MacRumors.com be willing to host a Clan {Mac} Site?

I don't really know about this. Just a though really, so I don't really care if it does not work.

Draft
Jun 25, 2002, 12:55 PM
How many MacRumors clans are there now? We just started a Tactical-Ops clan!

Draft

job
Jun 25, 2002, 01:23 PM
I don't really know. There seems to be a generic {Mac} sig floating around in a lot of games (i.e. Tactical - Ops, RtCW, even Warcraft 3!) and in these forums. It was just a though, since all of the {Mac} people use these forums and site.

spuncan
Jun 25, 2002, 02:19 PM
Repost: so Everyone see's this Il'l volunteer to host it just no download or else the speed will get anoying. Anyone W/ higher the 128(real) want to volunteer?

Macmaniac
Jun 25, 2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by hitman
I don't really know. There seems to be a generic {Mac} sig floating around in a lot of games (i.e. Tactical - Ops, RtCW, even Warcraft 3!) and in these forums. It was just a though, since all of the {Mac} people use these forums and site.
Hey the {Mac} thing was my idea! It first showed up when i suggested that the we have a War3 Clan, now everyone wants it;)
Wish I could host things but 56k won't do.
Join the War 3 Clan {Mac}

job
Jun 25, 2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Macmaniac
Hey the {Mac} thing was my idea! It first showed up when i suggested that the we have a War3 Clan, now everyone wants it;)
Wish I could host things but 56k won't do.
Join the War 3 Clan {Mac}

It's a good idea too. :) What we could do is have multiple Macrumors clans (i.e. a WC3 clan, a Tactical-Ops clan, a RtCW clan) but we could all use your {Mac} sig. That way, there would be some sense of uniformity.

Macmaniac
Jun 25, 2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by hitman

It's a good idea too. :) What we could do is have multiple Macrumors clans (i.e. a WC3 clan, a Tactical-Ops clan, a RtCW clan) but we could all use your {Mac} sig. That way, there would be some sense of uniformity.
Sounds fine, the {Mac} Sig will be feared in many games lol:eek:
Can't wait to see it in all these games.

Draft
Jun 25, 2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Macmaniac

Sounds fine, the {Mac} Sig will be feared in many games lol:eek:
Can't wait to see it in all these games.

That's why I love the MacRumors community. Thanks a lot Macmaniac!

Draft

ArtMan617
Jul 13, 2002, 02:03 PM
I've been a little out of it when it comes to all of these {Mac} clans...has anyone made a UT clan or was it just the Tactical Ops clan?

-ArtMan617

Durandal7
Jul 13, 2002, 02:09 PM
It was only Tactical Ops. go ahead and make a UT clan, I'll join :D
Make sure that Clan mAc doesn't play UT or they'll get angry though.

job
Jul 13, 2002, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by asurace

Make sure that Clan mAc doesn't play UT or they'll get angry though.

Yeah really. Although we did decide to change the sigs, so it really should not matter.

mAc-Ak47
Jul 14, 2002, 03:24 AM
eh?? Was wondering if you guys want to join up the Wolfenstein with Clan {mAC}, I am the game head of wolfenstein section in mAc and we just need alittle more members to have a tournament with Clan [MA]
www.clan-mac.com/rtcw/

chibianh
Jul 14, 2002, 10:15 AM
Hello again, ak47.

I'd be willing to play for you guys in clan matches if u don't have enough people. However, I'd like to wear the {MR} sig, though. If not, I guess I can wear the {mAc} sig during matches.

Anh

mAc-Ak47
Jul 14, 2002, 12:12 PM
I can set you as a wolf friend , Clan {mAc} and Clan [MA] will have a clan match when the [MA] server is up

chibianh
Jul 14, 2002, 02:52 PM
I was wondering where the server went... it hasn't been showing up on my favorites list so I've been playing on other servers... It's really hard to find a good server to play on... damn unpure client errors and stuff.... Well, just tell me when a match is and I'll go play :) If u need to reach me, do so here, or email me.. it's chibianh at mac dot com.

mAc-Ak47
Jul 14, 2002, 04:04 PM
I am a friend of Clan [MA] Wolf gamehead and he said the server would be up on tuesday. Us the Clan {mAc} are planning to have a clan tournament vs Clan [MA] once the server is up