PDA

View Full Version : Movie picture in menu

marcre
Apr 20, 2009, 05:10 PM
I have a quick question I'm hoping I can get some help with.

I just started putting some of my movies into iTunes and then I go to Amazon to get the movie photo for artwork. The problem is that it looks bad because it has the white border around it. I've attached a picture of this to show what I mean. Is there anyway to fix this?

Darth.Titan
Apr 20, 2009, 06:43 PM
Open the image in an image editor, select the area you want visible, and crop it.
Copy, paste into the artwork pane, and voila!

sbking
Apr 20, 2009, 06:55 PM
http://getvideoartwork.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=56038&g2_serialNumber=2

marcre
Apr 20, 2009, 08:00 PM
Open the image in an image editor, select the area you want visible, and crop it.
Copy, paste into the artwork pane, and voila!

wow, I'm an idiot. Thanks for the reply. I could have sworn the picture I got was border-less and I checked again, it wasn't. Well, that takes care of that.

Lol, thanks again.

mikeinternet
Apr 20, 2009, 09:19 PM
I have a quick question I'm hoping I can get some help with.

I just started putting some of my movies into iTunes and then I go to Amazon to get the movie photo for artwork. The problem is that it looks bad because it has the white border around it. I've attached a picture of this to show what I mean. Is there anyway to fix this?

Try getting cover art from a different source than Amazon. I just google image search. That way you get a choice of art.

marcre
Apr 21, 2009, 11:04 AM
Try getting cover art from a different source than Amazon. I just google image search. That way you get a choice of art.

thanks, that seems like a better idea. Amazon works well for music for me, but I'm not completely happy with the movies and how it looks n iTunes.

nlivo
Apr 23, 2009, 09:51 AM
Go here...

www.GetVideoArtwork.com (getvideoartwork.com)

...saved my life.

marcre
Apr 25, 2009, 02:48 PM
Go here...

www.GetVideoArtwork.com (getvideoartwork.com)

...saved my life.

cool, thanks.