PDA

View Full Version : British vets find 28 golf balls in dog's stomach

eyelikeart
Apr 23, 2004, 04:43 PM
Poor dog. I wonder how long this went on before it made the dog sick? :eek:

story here (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040423/ts_afp/britain_animals_offbeat_dog_040423171804)

aricher
Apr 23, 2004, 04:50 PM
Very sad - at least the dog is ok. My neighbor has an x-ray of his dog's stomach on a lightbox mounted to his wall - his dog at a package of lunchmeat - whole - plastic and all. The x-ray is very cool - you can actually make out the word 'Buddig."

Danrose1977
Apr 23, 2004, 04:59 PM
Get it to drag your golf bag as well and I guess you could save money on tipping the caddy....

wdlove
Apr 23, 2004, 05:10 PM
That is a sad story eyelikeart, thank you for posting the link. I very happy that the dog is OK. Libby is good at catch, her problem is that she forgot to return the golf ball to her owner.

mactastic
Apr 23, 2004, 06:05 PM
OMG that's terrible! Poor woofer. I bet that was exceedingly uncomfortable.

virividox
Apr 24, 2004, 02:15 AM
my gosh 28!!! its a good thing it started making a noise and a good thing the dog never choked on it

Sparky's
Apr 24, 2004, 10:22 PM
OK the timing is just perfect for this:

The Vet (who is an avid golfer) is on his way home with the golf balls in his pocket. He sits down at a bus bench next to an attractive blond. The blond can't stop staring at the bulge in the vets pants, and when he notices her looking he says "golf balls". Well the blond just gets a very sad look on her face and asks "does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

Ba-doom-boom!!! :D