PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else tired of this

branjosef
Apr 22, 2009, 11:48 AM
Is anybody else tired of this. When I have an iphone and I am out and about trying to take pictures of all my overweight friends, I have to stand back really far just to get them in the shot. :eek: I would think that Steve Jobs could have taken this into account since recent reports indicate that almost 2/3 of all Americans are overweight. I love the widescreen and it helps alot but come on! Do I really need to stand back THAT FAR. :mad: I get tired just walking back to them. :confused:

I would think that they could add some sort of software that could compensate for such obese people, or maybe make the screen just a tad bit wider...say a 13". :) Then I could take pics of my two favorite ladies without loosing an ounce of their preciousness. :cool: I know we have an app for checking out local chinese restuarants when you are in Arkansas :eek:as well as an app for staying up with the latest Nine Inch Nails news (didn't know they were still around) :confused: but maybe we could have an app that allows for proper photographing of overweight people or a hardware update? :D:D
Who knows, Maybe this will be addressed in 3.0. Cheers ;)

Drumjim85
Apr 22, 2009, 11:54 AM
i think you missed this one - :o

NT1440
Apr 22, 2009, 11:55 AM
No offense, but what the hell are you talking about?:confused::confused:

Consultant
Apr 22, 2009, 11:56 AM
get tired just walking back to them. :confused:

How far do you have to stand back compare to a regular person?

Perhaps you did not realize you are out of shape, or perhaps fat yourself?

dalvin200
Apr 22, 2009, 12:00 PM
the iphone is size-ist didnt you know? ;)

branjosef
Apr 22, 2009, 12:01 PM
How far do you have to stand back compare to a regular person?

Perhaps you did not realize you are out of shape, or perhaps fat yourself?

Wow, its really far!! I mean I have a little junk in the trunk..maybe some spare food in the gut for lean times, but Its really tiresome. I try to get in shape. I watch all the workout infommercials at night with a bag of low fat doritos drinking my diet pepsi. :rolleyes: :D:D

pintnight
Apr 22, 2009, 12:08 PM
That's easy to fix. Find new friends that isn't overweight. :cool:

muledogus
Apr 22, 2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks a lot! Now whenever I back up while taking a picture of someone they're going to think I'm saying they're fat!

cellocello
Apr 22, 2009, 01:12 PM
Are you, like, some super funny forum comedian or something?

What's with these "joke" threads?

Private Dirt
Apr 22, 2009, 01:40 PM
I like the joke threads... everyone always seems to be wound too tight on this sight.

Its a nice break from the tension IMO.

waiwai
Apr 22, 2009, 01:56 PM
fail

Aaleck
Apr 22, 2009, 03:05 PM
Spam anyone?

theDUB
Apr 22, 2009, 09:21 PM
I like the joke threads... everyone always seems to be wound too tight on this sight.

Its a nice break from the tension IMO.

Yeah, everyone likes a good joke thread. A GOOD joke thread. This one is teh fail.

dbell
Apr 22, 2009, 09:39 PM
Maybe you shouldn't have such fat friends.

gibbz
Apr 22, 2009, 09:51 PM
Um......

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j262/grifter_66/YouFail.jpg

rarity
Apr 22, 2009, 10:50 PM
To answer your question: no.

dissdnt
Apr 22, 2009, 10:52 PM
ooof got the douche chills on that one.

Ice-Cube
Apr 23, 2009, 03:42 AM
I hope you realize you can actually rotate your phone to take photos in landscape.

Cinematographer
Apr 23, 2009, 04:05 AM
This will be addressed with the iPhone software 4.0 XL. :)

Great post, branjosef. You made my day.

Edit: branjosef got a time out for that? :confused::confused::confused:

Come on, moderators. You can't be serious about that. That was a funny and elaborate post. :)

Interstella5555
Apr 23, 2009, 12:05 PM
I'm not sure the best way to combat obesity and over-consumption is by making accommodations for it. There's a reason you can't smoke it most bars/restaurants these days.