Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aaronw1986

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2006
You are right this isn't a phone post. And no, that is violating the terms of the license. The FBI will raid your house within 5 minutes of installation.

joeshell383

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2006
ok i know this isnt a iphone related thread but can ilife single user disk be used more than once and if you can, can apple tell?

a) This is not the appropriate forum for your question
b) Installing on more than one machine with a single user license violates the terms of the license (EULA)

With that said, there are no measures in place to prevent you from installing it on as many machines as you want and, no, Apple can't tell.

joeshell383

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2006
Because scrolling that extra little bit is so hard: Mac Applications forum.

Posting it in the iPhone forum was obviously a strategic move to get a fast response. However, OP, the other forums are visited too, and you likely would have gotten the response you needed with jeopardizing the integrity of the forum. It is almost certain this thread will be moved anyway.

vipergts2207

macrumors 601
Apr 7, 2009
Columbus, OH
ok i know this isnt a iphone related thread but can ilife single user disk be used more than once and if you can, can apple tell?

OK. You know it isn't iPhone related, but insist on posting it here anyway? You've been here for nearly a year you should know better. I move for a mod to ban you for a week for deliberately posting in the wrong forum. :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.