Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iphonejudy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
I need to save an image to photo album.

My problem is , An image is split in to several images(Eg.flower is a image means.i am having petal as one image,stem as one image,leave is one image)

I need to save the flower image.

flower should be a image of(petal,stem,leaves).I need to group

Can i group images in to one image?Is it possible?

I use the below code:

Code:
UIImageWriteToSavedPhotosAlbum(flower, self, nil, nil);

Ivan P

macrumors 68030
Jan 17, 2008
Home
I hope I'm not the only one that sits with my palm against my forehead whenever I see a topic by iphonejudy.

Coming soon - the first app made by the entire Mac Rumors community!

iphonejudy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
I hope I'm not the only one that sits with my palm against my forehead whenever I see a topic by iphonejudy.

Coming soon - the first app made by the entire Mac Rumors community!

Still i didnt get any solution from the forums regarding 2 my application.just i got these type of words only.if u go thru my forum.u can see.the solution find by me only.
ok.leave it.

if u know the answer say s ,if u dont know the answer please leave it.

b cool.

mccannmarc

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2008
Manchester, UK
:confused: Oh well done you are able to find your own solutions all on your own, you haven't had much help from us have you? Phhht EVERY thread you have created has been replied to with a viable solution to your problem, just because you haven't always had the entire solution handed to you on a plate it doesn't mean that the responses weren't helpful. I've seen you get solutions to questions many a time and just dismiss the answer and ask another question pretty much straight away!

iphonejudy

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 12, 2008
:confused: Oh well done you are able to find your own solutions all on your own, you haven't had much help from us have you? Phhht EVERY thread you have created has been replied to with a viable solution to your problem, just because you haven't always had the entire solution handed to you on a plate it doesn't mean that the responses weren't helpful. I've seen you get solutions to questions many a time and just dismiss the answer and ask another question pretty much straight away!

I dont want any one to reply me.if u r not intrest 2 reply my question.please leave it.please dont open my thread.

I dont want these type of advices and suggestions from u.

i dont have time to reply ur questions

mccannmarc

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2008
Manchester, UK
i dont have time to reply ur questions

Its a good job we don't all say that or else your app would still be an empty Xcode project

And don't worry this will be the last post you see in any of your threads from me until you start sharing your knowledge with others as opposed to leeching. This is supposed to be a community where people help each other not just come on here to get answer after answer without contributing. I mean for christ sake you have managed to become a MacRumours regular by asking questions, that is quite a feat

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.