Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Bumping is frowned upon...

Due to the nature of how the iPhone applications are sectioned off from each other and that they can't run in the background, an app from the app store would be unable to do this.

NeGRit0

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Las Vegas, Nv
Bumping is frowned upon...

Thats dumb, maybe someone should have answered me last week then...

Due to the nature of how the iPhone applications are sectioned off from each other and that they can't run in the background, an app from the app store would be unable to do this.

Wonderful you cant read that well. I have an iPod Touch, and its jailbroken.

I do appreciate you actually answering me though. Next?

SilentPanda

Moderator emeritus
Oct 8, 2002
The Bamboo Forest
Thats dumb, maybe someone should have answered me last week then...

Wonderful you cant read that well. I have an iPod Touch, and its jailbroken.

I do appreciate you actually answering me though. Next?

People usually don't answer when the answer is "they don't know". This thread would probably be better in the iPhone Hacks forum. I'll see if I can get a mod to move it there and remove your new post from the iPod touch forum.

NeGRit0

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Las Vegas, Nv
People usually don't answer when the answer is "they don't know". This thread would probably be better in the iPhone Hacks forum. I'll see if I can get a mod to move it there and remove your new post from the iPod touch forum.

This is the first time no one has had an answer for me. Just surprised that no one would know the answer.

And i dont want the thread removed from the iPod forum, as again i say... I have an iPod Touch. If anything remove this thread as apparently no one that reads the app store forum has a jailbroken iDevice....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.