PDA

View Full Version : Steve Jobs and the Future of Apple

topicolo
Apr 26, 2004, 01:47 AM
I found this interesting commentary on Stevo and company on News.com. It actually goes into some pretty interesting points about how Apple is evolving into a consumer electronics company and it hints at some future apple products coming down the pipeline.

Check it out here:
http://news.com.com/2100-1041_3-5199499.html?tag=nefd.top

stoid
Apr 26, 2004, 01:59 AM
I must say, if Apple does a cell phone right, put me on the list! I love my iPod, and think that if any company can make a cell phone that causes the consumer to say, "Why haven't all cell phones been like this?!?" it's Steve's Apple Computers. The infrastructure is all in place just like the music with iTunes before the iPod debuted. Didn't iTunes once/still support other mp3 players besides the iPod?

I just hope that there isn't an Apple Cell Phone company out there :D

PlaceofDis
Apr 26, 2004, 03:01 AM
who knows whats going to come out at WWDC this year, but i cant wait to see what it is this time, hopefully we will at least get some news about the PM G5s, but i also hope there is a new gadget out there too.....ahhh the wonderful life of rumors hehehe :D

Windowlicker
Apr 26, 2004, 08:54 AM
If someone's waiting for an apple branded cell phone, then it's me. I wouldn't put too much hope on it though...

Sparky's
Apr 26, 2004, 07:47 PM
I liked the thought of "voice over the internet" myself. If Steve is getting buddy buddy with HP and Time Warner, the feeling has to be with the internet catching his eye right now. As the article says, he loves a surprise!! :cool: