PDA

View Full Version : What's The Delivery Time For PB Build-to-Order?

JoeBean
Apr 26, 2004, 11:48 AM
Can someone tell me how long of a wait/delivery time I can expect if I order my 15" PowerBook with build to order options? Do you have a favorite supplier who can sell me what I want at a more competitive price?

wrldwzrd89
Apr 26, 2004, 12:44 PM
Can someone tell me how long of a wait/delivery time I can expect if I order my 15" PowerBook with build to order options? Do you have a favorite supplier who can sell me what I want at a more competitive price?
As far as I know, the only way to get any Mac built-to-order is through the online Apple Store. As far as delivery times are concerned, it varies quite a bit depending on how much you customize it. You'll just have to see for yourself after configuring it the way you want it at Apple's online store, but keep in mind that there are two shipping dates listed: the shipping date from the factory, listed on the page before you click "Checkout", and the delivery time, which is listed on the Checkout page, and depends on which shipping method you select.

chabig
Apr 26, 2004, 04:56 PM
Generally, though, you should probably expect to get your BTO machine in a week to 10 days.

Chris

PigDog
Apr 26, 2004, 05:32 PM
CDW or Macwarehouse have my BTO 17 PB order I was just told that they with have it on the 14th of May