Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
T

The Toddfather

I do and have hardly used it. I like the small form factor, but there is not enough room to meet my needs. If you don't carry much in the way of extras, it may be the right case for you.

NewGenAdam

macrumors 6502
Jun 29, 2008
Looks nice!
But some reviews are complaining that it's too small for anything but the Air. Doesn't look like there's much space for the power adapter.

mrrippey

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
I like the small factor but I would need to carry a notebook, iPhone and maybe the power (although I may just leave one at work and one at home). Oh I need to carry my verizon usb modem too.

Is there anywhere to put the power if I wanted to carry it? Also can it fir the Air if it is in a sleeve as well (one of those thin leather sleeves)?

T

The Toddfather

I like the small factor but I would need to carry a notebook, iPhone and maybe the power (although I may just leave one at work and one at home). Oh I need to carry my verizon usb modem too.

Is there anywhere to put the power if I wanted to carry it? Also can it fir the Air if it is in a sleeve as well (one of those thin leather sleeves)?

My Air and AppleSac fit in nicely, but the power cord put a huge lump in the side and looked bad.

mrrippey

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 7, 2009
Gracias!

thanks ToddFather, I think I am going to get one, I will just leave one charger in the office and one at home.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.