Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lovel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 17, 2009
Hey guys! I have been looking for a good case for my 13" Uni. I was thinking incase. I would like a case I could put in a bag or carry around. Any suggestions? If not incase how is Swiss Army stuff? Thanks!

limesmoothie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hey guys! I have been looking for a good case for my 13" Uni. I was thinking incase. I would like a case I could put in a bag or carry around. Any suggestions? If not incase how is Swiss Army stuff? Thanks!

I've just bought a Swiss Army Jonas backpack for my new 13.3 Alu and it is excellent quality. Fits perfectly, plenty of pockets and sturdy. £10 from misco.co.uk.

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
I use the Swissgear Serge (see review on my YouTube channel, in sig). A strong and robust bag with loads of different compartments. Got it at a quality price as well.

natebookpro

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2008
Maryland
There are some horror stories on here about people dropping laptops that are in sleeves. I personally picked up a Timbuk2 messenger bag when I got my unibody and I feel very comfortable with it in there.

rgarjr

macrumors 604
Apr 2, 2009
Southern California
Sleeves are meant to be used with messenger bags or backpacks. I would recommend you get a nice sleeve for it, and then get a nice messenger bag or any other kind of bag.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.