PDA

View Full Version : WeTWorKs : Nights Edge UT MOD

8thDegreeSavage
Jun 27, 2002, 12:52 AM
This mod looks seriously kick ass, and the recently released a MAC installer, and just yesterday they released a OSX launcher...yeeeehawww!
It looks like a great mod, its kind of cyberpunk style, very refreshing compared to all the military mods out now.

http://www.rps.net/NE/

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 10:40 PM
Have you played it yet?? I am actually downloading it now, and will give it a shot later, after I get a chance to install UT again.

ArtMan617
Jul 13, 2002, 03:29 PM
Can anyone suggest some other good UT mods (other than the obvious Tactial Ops and Infiltration)? I'm looking to expand my copy of UT's replay value.

-ArtMan617

ArtMan617
Jul 13, 2002, 04:37 PM
I downloaded the mod and the update patch, but it won't work. It gives me the following error:

"Can't find NE_logo.unr."

Has anyone else gotten this problem or know how to fix it? Also, I've found the file...it's in the NE Maps folder within my maps folder...do I need to move it?

-ArtMan617

8thDegreeSavage
Jul 14, 2002, 08:27 PM
I suggest not moving the folders to your UT folders, i suggest taking out all the files from the NE folders and placing them in the appropriate UT folders

deejay2401
Feb 7, 2004, 05:42 PM
If the game gives you some sort of error message, and you cant play the game, then try downloading the newest patch. If it STILL doesnt work, (or the patch doesnt) than go to last resort: "the UT 436 nodelta patch" should fix the problem. If not - ur screwed.:D