Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jman888

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 24, 2006
1. And most relevant, Where can i get a very cheap and working ipod cable for a touch? Its my brothers and we are both broke, but he lost his (Now using a dvd player w ipod integration to charge..

2. Anything expected at wwdc about say a new iphone/touch? I may(Probable but its only up to 16/32gb) get one soon,or a classic. Any updates seen.

3. Is there a way to get safari to download mp3's off websites?

sjleworthy

macrumors 68000
Dec 5, 2008
Penarth, Wales, UK
1. And most relevant, Where can i get a very cheap and working ipod cable for a touch? Its my brothers and we are both broke, but he lost his (Now using a dvd player w ipod integration to charge..

on ebay i get mine. literally cost pennies.

2. Anything expected at wwdc about say a new iphone/touch? I may(Probable but its only up to 16/32gb) get one soon,or a classic. Any updates seen.

no dates on any hardware updates. usually around september, but also might be in summer.

3. Is there a way to get safari to download mp3's off websites?

not on a standard unjailbroken touch

andybno1

Suspended
Nov 6, 2007
Liverpool, UK

iPhone update will no doubt be at wwdc but the iPod update will be sept, rumors of a cheaper iPhone Lite maybe next year so who knows they may mention something at wwdc. But as already said don't look for a new touch till sept.

sjleworthy

macrumors 68000
Dec 5, 2008
Penarth, Wales, UK
nope. do a search. there's a zillion places to do step by step jail break, and for cheap ebay cables all you do is type in your request in the search. besides, my links i give you will be British.

besides, why not just go to town and buy one? they're not that expensive, and you cant be that broke not to be able to afford a cable if you can afford dvd players and ipods.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.