Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

alexsai

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 6, 2009
Hi! That's my first post here and first of all i have to say that it's a great forum with a lot of informations! Gj!

I'm a new in iphone programming but i have a good base in C and Java.

Actually i'm working with an application that should:
1. Display a menu
2. for each row, when its touched, display some images organized in a horizontal scroll View.

I've successfully created the menu following this tutorial and i have this code for display my images. But i just have no idea how to integrate it.

Ive seen the UIScrollView Tutorial and understood how UIScrollview works but again i can't integrate it in my code because i don't know how to load the scrollview and how to create the nib-file and set it correctly.

Pls help me because im going mad, it's about 2 weeks that Im tring to solve this. Im really frustrated being stuck.
Any help is welcome.

MY SURCECODE

magnatek

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2009
Hi! That's my first post here and first of all i have to say that it's a great forum with a lot of informations! Gj!

I'm a new in iphone programming but i have a good base in C and Java.

Actually i'm working with an application that should:
1. Display a menu
2. for each row, when its touched, display some images organized in a horizontal scroll View.

I've successfully created the menu following this tutorial and i have this code for display my images. But i just have no idea how to integrate it.

Ive seen the UIScrollView Tutorial and understood how UIScrollview works but again i can't integrate it in my code because i don't know how to load the scrollview and how to create the nib-file and set it correctly.

Pls help me because im going mad, it's about 2 weeks that Im tring to solve this. Im really frustrated being stuck.
Any help is welcome.

MY SURCECODE

The PhotoG project dosn't work anyway due to the fact that the DetailView nib contains an extra view controller called Detail View Controller with a UIScrollView inside it, deleting this and setting scrollView1 from the files owner to the UIScrollView in the view sets the app in motion with a horizontal scroll of images after making your selection from the navigation menu.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.