Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

avrpatsfan

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 17, 2009
So I am a developer and I payed $99 for a license and unfortunately everything works great except for a very important part, which is music and videos. The music and video apps just crash and there is music on them. The apps used to work but now they don't after I synced the music. I have jailbroken it with icy. If anybody could help that would be awesome because i'm not happy!
Thanks!

wbeasley

macrumors 6502a
Nov 23, 2007
geez, that's shocking!

how dare Apple release something that, when illegally jailbroken, doesn't work anymore.

we should all start complaining big time. it's just not good enough! Steve Jobs get back to work and answer our demands personally!!!

(OK, calming down now. LOL)

PS. When will the whinging start about Touch users having to PAY for 3.0 upgrade? I haven't seen a single comment about that. Surely it must start soon... :)

Sehnsucht

macrumors 65816
Sep 21, 2008
how dare Apple release something that, when illegally jailbroken, doesn't work anymore.

we should all start complaining big time. it's just not good enough! Steve Jobs get back to work and answer our demands personally!!!

stevejobs_jail1.png

:p If I may play devil's advocate for a moment, I don't believe jailbreaking is illegal. Of course, it's a good way to screw up your device and end up without help from Apple when you do...but I don't think there are laws against it. MacRumors doesn't forbid discussing jailbreaking tools/tips that I'm aware of...as opposed to the strict rules against posting pirated torrents and warez. It would seem the legal eccentricities have already been examined in this case. ;)

avrpatsfan

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 17, 2009
:)

tried it without jailbreaking it, work for a day, then stopped working! This sucks. I paid $99 to break my ipod! Hope i can fix it.

Topper59

macrumors member
Dec 25, 2008
You could have payed $5 for someone to register your iPod instead of $99 to Apple...

And Apple will help you with your iPod if you jailbreak it, you just have to restore it to Official FW haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.