Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fooj

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Can anyone reccomend a good forum to post some queries about some visual basic coding in Excel?

I am trying to write a piece of code that will pick a maximum value during a day for a number of days (if that makes sense)

Can anyone point me in the direction of anywhere good?

lee1210

macrumors 68040
Jan 10, 2005
Dallas, TX
Do you mean Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)?

I can't say that I know much about it... this qualifies as Mac programming, since VBA was supported in Office Mac until recently. I don't see it discussed too often here, but there may be some people with a version of Office Mac that could help.

Otherwise I am not sure if you'd be able to hit any forum where this is discussed. I don't know if there's something specific about the handles from the VB code itself into the office apps that differs from the Mac to Windows versions. If it's the same, a forum specific to VBA (if there is such a thing) might be better than a mac programming forum.

Either way, good luck. It won't hurt to ask here, the worst case is that no one knows.

-Lee

Fooj

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Thanks for the response

yes I meant Visual Basic for Applications - Apologies for the mistake.

My thoughts were that maybe someone on here might be able to point me in the right direction, as I have tended to have plenty of useful mac related tips on here.

Thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.