PDA

View Full Version : Problem in testing application in iphone

iphonejudy
May 8, 2009, 01:10 AM
Hi,

I want to test application in my iphone.

But when i sync my iphone.I got the following error.

"The application "App Name" was not installed on the iPhone "MyName" because it could not be verified"

I followed all the instructions in the program portal carefully.

I checked the devices,I checked the certificates,I checked the build results also.All r perfect.

But i have a small doubt.In keychain access-> System->I got the follow error.Is it reason for my problem?.I attached the image.Please check it.

Any other solution?

BananaDuffle
May 8, 2009, 01:48 AM
I got an error (can't remember what) after following all the video tutorials on the portal about deployment to a device.

What fixed it for me was cleaning the project and all targets and then trying to rebuild and deploy again.

Though having looked in my keychain the certificate entitled "iPhone Developer: <my name>", has a green tick and the phrase "this certificate is valid" next to it.(That is my only cert' in the key chain)

Perhaps you need to start the certificate generation process again if cleaning and re-building does not work?

(sorry about the vagueness of the advice i only got my developer program membership on Tuesday, so I'm still new to the process)