PDA

View Full Version : freemasonry...


krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 08:57 PM
what to think about this ?!?

i hear a lot of arguments about its autenticity or its deceitful undertones.

what do you all think?

list the different sides of the basic arguments on freemasonry if you know them. or simply say whatever the hell you want... im intrested in hearing what you all have to say.

3rdpath
Jun 27, 2002, 09:17 PM
well, i'm against free masonry...if someone takes the time to do some masonry, they should be paid for it.

:D

sorry, couldn't resist.

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 3rdpath
well, i'm against free masonry...if someone takes the time to do some masonry, they should be paid for it.

:D

sorry, couldn't resist.


yeah i hear ya man.

so why do people join? its like a frat right? get friends and benifeits etc. etc. ?

i will never be apart of it. its just im intrested in what you all have to say.

ShaolinMiddleFinger
Jun 27, 2002, 09:32 PM
what exactly are they there for?

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 09:45 PM
i have no frekin clue. i hope someone sheds light on them because im pretty much ignorant about them. i have a real bad feeling though that it isnt all thats its cracked up to be and its very evil...it has ties to satanism but im not for certain.

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by 3rdpath
well, i'm against free masonry...if someone takes the time to do some masonry, they should be paid for it.

:D

sorry, couldn't resist.

How about free carpentry??? :D

I did a search on Yahoooooo for info on them, here (http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=freemason) are the results. Only 105 hits... :rolleyes:. They are all over the place, like puke on a bear. :D

fitzg2md05
Jun 27, 2002, 11:06 PM
its not like a frat at all. Basically...without getting into it , they are dedicated to the overthrow of the Pope. I live in VA, and down the road is the Mason Temple. Bill clinton is in it...(like a level 30 something (high up) as well as Gore (higher level than clinton). Actually...if your below a certian level, it kinda is like a frat. But thats not really freemasons. Point being...to most people and society, its pretty harmless. But the deeper you look into it, theres some really messed up **** going on.

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:08 PM
Anything that slick willy is a member of has got to be bad... :D

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:09 PM
and no offense to the cool cat krossfyter...

but are we really bored these days or what?! ;)

3rdpath
Jun 27, 2002, 11:10 PM
well the freemasons certainly get a bad rep in the movie " from hell".

seems like a frat for guys who are too old for college. probably have a secret handshake and a special poobah hat with antlers. hey, each to their own.

i think i'd be more interested if they were the freebowlers....:D

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
and no offense to the cool cat krossfyter...

but are we really bored these days or what?! ;)

You needed to ask??? :D

I am almost afraid of what is going to happen next... :eek: :eek: ;) :D

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by 3rdpath
i think i'd be more interested if they were the freebowlers....:D

How about the freeballers??? :D

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


How about the freeballers??? :D

hmm...maybe we should start a "Briefs or Boxers?" thread?! ;)

fitzg2md05
Jun 27, 2002, 11:15 PM
hey, if there is a freeballers club, then ive been a member for a while.;) (joke)

3rdpath
Jun 27, 2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


hmm...maybe we should start a "Briefs or Boxers?" thread?! ;)

i'm a commando man myself.:D

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:16 PM
hmmmmm, you could, but I am almost afraid of what britboy and iGav would put up :eek: :eek:

THAT could really be sick... when are you starting it up??? :D

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:17 PM
LMFAO!!!!

At night, I'm a club member... during the day, in public at least, I'm a boxer-brief man... get the best of both worlds. :D

fitzg2md05
Jun 27, 2002, 11:19 PM
i prefer not to talk about that kind of stuff with brits. i know, lets start a thread about tooth care:D

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:22 PM
Well, it looks like this thread has successfully been hijacked... :D

[cuban accent]Turn this thread around, we are going to Cuba!! [/cuban accent]

:D

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
and no offense to the cool cat krossfyter...

but are we really bored these days or what?! ;)


what makes you say that man? im not bored at all. i just have had a lot of frekin conversations in the past that have lead to free masonry and there are a lot of peeps who have different side of the spectrum beliefs on them. very dynamic because...on one side they say they are harmless and actually good...and the other side that says that they are from hell. :eek:

right now...from what i know..... the lower levels dont know what the higher level is doing or is comming from. secrets. i think the lower level is pretty harmless but the higher level is directly linked to the illuminati which is directly linked to that smoldering goat whore bastard below (satan).



heh.

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:23 PM
so do u guys who wear boxers or nothing at all find your ballbag sticking to the side of your leg? :D :eek:

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
so do u guys who wear boxers or nothing at all find your ballbag sticking to the side of your leg? :D :eek:

ROTFLMFAO!!!

There is a way to prevent that, Sparky, it's called TAKE A SHOWER once in a while... :D

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


You needed to ask??? :D

I am almost afraid of what is going to happen next... :eek: :eek: ;) :D



look at me ....im kick as*


(orange county mixture)

fitzg2md05
Jun 27, 2002, 11:27 PM
ok eye...im gonna rationalize here with you. 1 on 1. its not the sticking that the problem. its that damn zipper. painful to even the manliest of men. velcro was invented for this reason. dont let anyone tell you otherwise.:p

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:27 PM
you lick ass???? Man, that's just sick... :eek: :eek: :D (jfwy)

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


ROTFLMFAO!!!

There is a way to prevent that, Sparky, it's called TAKE A SHOWER once in a while... :D

hmm...true...

what about wedgies for those who slouch when they sit??

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:29 PM
That could be a bit 'sticky' or 'stinky' depending on how good you are in the can... :D

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 11:29 PM
GOT DANG!

this thread has turned into an underware chat. heh. how the hell did that happen? whhhew. you guys are something else....talking about balls stickin and *****!!! :D

rock on man... im cool with the high jack...makes it more interesting.


dig it.

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter
GOT DANG!

this thread has turned into an underware chat. heh. how the hell did that happen? whhhew. you guys are something else....talking about balls stickin and *****!!! :D

u are welcome :D

fitzg2md05
Jun 27, 2002, 11:32 PM
i pity the poor 60 year old woman mac user who has something serious to say about free masons! lol

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter
GOT DANG!

this thread has turned into an underware chat. heh. how the hell did that happen? whhhew. you guys are something else....talking about balls stickin and *****!!! :D

rock on man... im cool with the high jack...makes it more interesting.


I bet it is both attracting and deterring people to/from this thread... :D They don't want to come down into the sewers with the rest of us... :D

Foolish, weak, mortals :D

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


I bet it is both attracting and deterring people to/from this thread... :D They don't want to come down into the sewers with the rest of us... :D


well what else do u expect from a bunch of insomniac geeks who like to go freeballin'? ;)

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by fitzg2md05
i pity the poor 60 year old woman mac user who has something serious to say about free masons! lol

If said person has been reading any of the threads for any length of time, she will see the warning signs and move away before things turn... "ripe" shall we say??? ;)

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


well what else do u expect from a bunch of insomniac geeks who like to go freeballin'? ;)

[Tom Petty song]Because I'm freeeee, freeeballin... [/Tom Petty song] :D

That just popped into my mind... :D

3rdpath
Jun 27, 2002, 11:38 PM
yes, commando life is dangerous.

it takes a risky sort of rogue to risk the zipper

or the dreaded seam-pinch.

but a loose pair of shorts on a breezy day makes the world a better place.

but there is one perilous by-product that i'm not sure if i should convey......

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:39 PM
do tell 3rdpath, :D

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:41 PM
the worst about it...

This old friend of mine used to go commando all the time...it was a known thing. Anyway, we're hanging out one day...don't really remember where. We're sitting in chairs across from each other....having a drink in bar I believe. He says something and I just happen to look up and notice something strange out the botton of my eye...

he's got a hole in the crotch of his pants and his ballbag is just there...peaking out...

<shudder> :eek:

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:43 PM
eyelikeart... I just have to say... ROTFLMTFUAO!!!!!

fitzg2md05
Jun 27, 2002, 11:44 PM
so you guys were just "hanging out" . i take it that pun was intended?

3rdpath
Jun 27, 2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
the worst about it...

Anyway, we're hanging out one day...

<shudder> :eek:

couldn't resist....

ok, the worst is.....the dreaded pee spot.

there, i said it. :D

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 11:45 PM
este vato!!!!!

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by 3rdpath


couldn't resist....

ok, the worst is.....the dreaded pee spot.

there, i said it. :D

That's easy to cover, just give it a good shake when you are done, and wear dark shorts/pants :D

Things are ugly all over.... :D

I thought you were going to say something about having 'rat droppings' on the floor when you stand up. :D :eek: :eek:

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by 3rdpath


couldn't resist....

ok, the worst is.....the dreaded pee spot.

there, i said it. :D

ok krossfyter...now I think your thread has officially hit rock bottom... :eek: :D

and yes...the "hanging out" had an undertone to it...he he he ;)

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


ok krossfyter...now I think your thread has officially hit rock bottom... :eek: :D

and yes...the "hanging out" had an undertone to it...he he he ;)


just dont post pics dude....and it will be okay.


heh.

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter
just dont post pics dude....and it will be okay.


We don't want to see any 'ugly luggage' here :D

eyelikeart
Jun 27, 2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter

just dont post pics dude....and it will be okay.

hmm...the day I start taking pictures of guy's ballbags...someone should commit me...:rolleyes:

no worries...u are usually the one to post nasty looking pics anyway...;)

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


hmm...the day I start taking pictures of guy's ballbags...someone should commit me...:rolleyes:

no worries...u are usually the one to post nasty looking pics anyway...;)




yeah dude....but i draw the line there. no gaysh*t! or perverted porno crap. everyone uses that crap for shock value. even if no one used it i still wouldnt do it. im just making a point.


dig it.

AlphaTech
Jun 27, 2002, 11:55 PM
hmmmm, it could be interesting to find out if any of the ladies go commando here... :D now there's some images that I wouldn't object to (provided they are of hotties, no fat chicks :D).

krossfyter
Jun 27, 2002, 11:59 PM
wait untill the germans hit this thread!!!!:D

AlphaTech
Jun 28, 2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter
wait untill the germans hit this thread!!!!:D

I said hotties, not hairies... :D

eyelikeart
Jun 28, 2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
hmmmm, it could be interesting to find out if any of the ladies go commando here... :D now there's some images that I wouldn't object to (provided they are of hotties, no fat chicks :D).

oh hell yeah....easy access :D

my ex used to go commando about 75% of the time...quite tastey ;)

3rdpath
Jun 28, 2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


I said hotties, not hairies... :D

ROTFLMFAO-PS

Royal Pineapple
Jun 28, 2002, 12:32 AM
ROTFLMFAO
that is about the funnyist thing ive ever seen on MR, good job you have been avarded the pineappl seal of approval:D :D :D

krossfyter
Jun 28, 2002, 12:35 AM
thats exactly what i meant alpha..... both hairy and hottie..... german women are hot and hairy..... right?!! ??

3rdpath
Jun 28, 2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter
german women are hot and hairy..... right?!! ??

actually, when i travelled thru germany and austria the women i met followed the typical american hygiene rules shall we say....;)

krossfyter
Jun 28, 2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by 3rdpath


actually, when i travelled thru germany and austria the women i met followed the typical american hygiene rules shall we say....;)



isolated cases maybe?:D

3rdpath
Jun 28, 2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter

isolated cases maybe?:D

well, i am just one person so i doubt my sampling could be the basis of a statistical study.

and i'm now married so my sampling (even to further science...) days are done.



:D

krossfyter
Jun 28, 2002, 12:55 AM
okay..good response 3rd path.



now i wonder if this thread will ever get back to its topic? where jethatfield at when you need him? i think he can shed some light on the freemasons.

eyelikeart
Jun 28, 2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter
now i wonder if this thread will ever get back to its topic? where jethatfield at when you need him? i think he can shed some light on the freemasons.

hmm...in all honesty I hope it not...

this was just too much damned fun last night and it sparked topic for another thread...he he he :D

jelloshotsrule
Jun 28, 2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter
i have no frekin clue. i hope someone sheds light on them because im pretty much ignorant about them. i have a real bad feeling though that it isnt all thats its cracked up to be and its very evil...it has ties to satanism but im not for certain.

i've heard that too. but again, i'm not sure

AlphaTech
Jun 28, 2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


hmm...in all honesty I hope it not...

this was just too much damned fun last night and it sparked topic for another thread...he he he :D

Good, clean, sadistic, twisted fun was had by all last night... The other thread was damned funny too.

Without looking, does anyone happen to recall how we started down this twisted path?? I don't recall who kicked it off in this direction. :D

Dunepilot
Jun 28, 2002, 10:27 AM
OKay, so on the underwear issue, I'm currently wearing a pair of gym shorts under my trousers because I've run out of clean gruds, and my GF noticed that I'd been wearing the same pair of boxers two days running when I tried to don them for a third successive day, this morning....

On freemasons: basically they are a secret society that exist purely for the purpose of furthering their own membership, which often leads to accusations of corruption against them. A person joins the freemasons by being recommended by an existing member, then secret voting occurs, using white and black balls placed into a bag. If no existing member 'black-balls' you (oh God, we're gonna get onto genitals AGAIN!), then you're in.

Freemasons in this country are supposed to have infiltrated both the legal profession and the higher echelons of the police force, and have been in this position for most of the twentieth century. Think about this situation, and you quickly realise how serious judgements might be prejudiced by one mason seeking to protect another. Really unhealthy stuff.

I'm extremely ideologically opposed to freemasonry (even though my grandfather was a member for a time) on the basis of its potential for corruption. The Catholic Church also condemns freemasonry on the basis that if you're going to do something and you're not ashamed of it, there's no need to be secretive. I'm sure the quasi-religious aspects of freemasonry have also led to this relationship of mutual opposition.

AlphaTech
Jun 28, 2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Dunepilot
OKay, so on the underwear issue, I'm currently wearing a pair of gym shorts under my trousers because I've run out of clean gruds, and my GF noticed that I'd been wearing the same pair of boxers two days running when I tried to don them for a third successive day, this morning....

Dude, you needed someone to tell you to NOT wear them for a third day?? DAAAAAMN!!!

What's wrong, no laundry soap?? Your momma out of town and can't do your wash for you??? :p

I guess I am a bit spoiled, there's a washer and dryer in the basement of my apartment that are not coin operated and are included in my rent.

jelloshotsrule
Jun 28, 2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by 3rdpath


couldn't resist....

ok, the worst is.....the dreaded pee spot.

there, i said it. :D

my girlfriend thinks it's gross that guys don't "wipe" when they piss the way girls do.....

that would solve your problem them ballsman.

3rdpath
Jun 28, 2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule


my girlfriend thinks it's gross that guys don't "wipe" when they piss the way girls do.....

that would solve your problem them ballsman.

actually tried the old tissue trick with limited success...always one stray drop that presents itself only after you leave the bathroom.

since i'm a mac guy i could blame it on my 12 stage pipeline....:D

eyelikeart
Jun 28, 2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule


my girlfriend thinks it's gross that guys don't "wipe" when they piss the way girls do.....

I think all women find that disturbing...

what's funny is that it comes as such a shock to many...they have no idea of the "shake off"...he he he ;)

krossfyter
Jun 28, 2002, 02:42 PM
kupie doll! or whatever.



shake off!! freemason shakeoff!

Royal Pineapple
Jun 28, 2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by 3rdpath


actually tried the old tissue trick with limited success...always one stray drop that presents itself only after you leave the bathroom.

since i'm a mac guy i could blame it on my 12 stage pipeline....:D
no matter how much you shake and dance, the last few drops always go in your pants.:D

krossfyter
Jun 28, 2002, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Royal Pineapple

no matter how much you shake and dance, the last few drops always go in your pants.:D


theres a term for that...

Royal Pineapple
Jun 28, 2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter



theres a term for that...
bad luck, mabey;)

krossfyter
Jun 28, 2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Royal Pineapple

bad luck, mabey;)

nah seriously...theres like a medical or what not...term for that.


theres a term for everything now a days.

eyelikeart
Jun 28, 2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter
kupie doll! or whatever.

shake off!! freemason shakeoff!

what do u mean?! :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :D

krossfyter
Jun 28, 2002, 04:26 PM
you made me fall of my chair man.


i cant believe my eyes.

eyelikeart
Jun 28, 2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter
you made me fall of my chair man.


i cant believe my eyes.

he he he...I thought u would get a kick out of that :D

krossfyter
Jun 28, 2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


he he he...I thought u would get a kick out of that :D

i sure did. kicked me the hellouta my seat.


thanks.

DarkNovaMatter
Jun 28, 2002, 05:32 PM
Why does everyone assume that the Illuminati is a paganism worshiping cult? Mostly you have buisness people of many religions (simply you need the money), the most famous part was/who knows is the Barvarian part founded by Adam Weishapt (I think thats the spelling). It could be something like the Tri-lateral commision or else something more sinister. I prefer to believe they are looking out for mostly their intrest and may or may not be alive today. Another interesting point of intrest is the Nights of Templar. To put it simply they were the first bankers and were the first to do the whole banking ideal. Most people think they went away after Louie the King of France (or whatever it was) wanted money and accused them of being pagans (and doing cult type things) , but considering they were the first bank and had the financial input that they were given (lots of land, money and other) they more than likely are still around but underground. Freemasonry can be done by a simple search (www.encyclopedia.com), something about the pope not looking too kindly on those who join (its in the article). The others can be found on encyclopedia.com too. One thing thats interesting to look at is England had its own masonry group before the American revolution, but even when the U.S. split off after the war they founded their own group of the same name- I find it weird that a secret society that is exactly the same as the english one after the seperation of the states. Also another thing that is of strange coicidence is that DIA (Denver International Airport) has a lot of freemasonry symbols in foyer where the airport was dedicated- The agency overseeing the construction was named either the New World Order Airport commission or New World Airport commission, but the website for some reason doesn't load and can't be found (haven't tried this recently). The last thing about the airport is the murals and they seem verry strange (considering they have the end of the world depicted,etc. and other strange things in them), to say in a word they are scarry! (search on google for Denver international airport pictures and you should find it or the same except for murals) A good game to get (and has a lot of conspiracy theories) is Deus Ex, except for a few things it keeps the conspiracy theories intact. If you are going to get it make sure you have a 500 mhz G3, atleast a 16 meg video card, and atleast 128 meg of ram (Deus is known for fragmenting memory pretty easily- I recommend a G4 simply because it makes it smoother- and a disk imaging utility will allow for faster loading times). Its a very good game.

Dunepilot
Jun 29, 2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech

What's wrong, no laundry soap?? Your momma out of town and can't do your wash for you??? :p


Yes, and yes ;)

Ensign Paris
Jun 29, 2002, 04:38 AM
FM in the UK is so rich business men and Police officers can work togethor to make money.

Ensign

jefhatfield
Jun 29, 2002, 08:56 AM
any secret society can do good or bad, but the lack of outside accountability lends too much of a temptation for corruption

that is why established churches which were once corrupt now have standards in place...it is the new churches that scare me with their utter lack of standards for their clergy

even with protection of "quality" control, the catholic church has fallen into a scandal...just imagine what can happen in a new style church or a cult

i suspect the longer the free masons are around, the more checks and balances they will put into place to limit possible corruption

i don't believe the masons to be outright satanists, but they are not a religious group either

Dunepilot
Jun 29, 2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by jefhatfield

i don't believe the masons to be outright satanists, but they are not a religious group either

No, you're right, they're not satanists.

What they do have is a notion of brotherhood, and they apparently have ceremonies around a large mosaic or painting if an eye, which they address as the 'great creator of the universe' or something like that. It's all pretty whacky stuff.

I once saw a documentary about their supposed links with the ancient Knights Templar but it all seemed quite far-fetched.

AlphaTech
Jun 29, 2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Dunepilot
Yes, and yes ;)

Dude, unless you are 12 (or under) that is just sad... sad, sad, sad.... :p :D

krossfyter
Jun 29, 2002, 12:58 PM
drink your guinness and stop complaining.


dig it.

Dunepilot
Jun 29, 2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


Dude, unless you are 12 (or under) that is just sad... sad, sad, sad.... :p :D

My usual response to delay wash cycles is to go out and buy new boxer shorts, but I've been to busy to do this in the last couple of days.

Let me spell it out for you: s-t-u-d-e-n-t.....:D

AlphaTech
Jun 29, 2002, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Dunepilot
Let me spell it out for you: s-t-u-d-e-n-t.....:D

Even that is no excuse. In my four years at college (BFA degree), I NEVER ran out of shorts to wear... Even when I had to walk through the Savannah, GA summer heat to get to the laundry (you almost have to swim through the air, it's THAT humid).

krossfyter
Jun 29, 2002, 08:48 PM
Hey kt meinen Kolben Sie Exzentriker. :D

Dunepilot
Jun 30, 2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


Even that is no excuse. In my four years at college (BFA degree), I NEVER ran out of shorts to wear... Even when I had to walk through the Savannah, GA summer heat to get to the laundry (you almost have to swim through the air, it's THAT humid).

You're a more disciplined man than I am, then.

AlphaTech
Jun 30, 2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Dunepilot


You're a more disciplined man than I am, then.

I do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done.

eyelikeart
Jun 30, 2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


I do what needs to be done, when it needs to be done.

yeah I hear that...

I just did that about 5 mins ago...

man...someone open a window! :eek: :D

AlphaTech
Jun 30, 2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart
yeah I hear that...

I just did that about 5 mins ago...

man...someone open a window! :eek: :D

I'll be taking care of business soon enough... need to get some coffee into me first. Love sleeping late on the weekends, especially when I don't have anyplace to be, or no one coming over. :D

Later I will be grilling up the pork loin roast that I cut and tied. It's been soaking in some bourbon, garlic and some other herbs for a few days now. :D

eyelikeart
Jun 30, 2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
Later I will be grilling up the pork loin roast that I cut and tied. It's been soaking in some bourbon, garlic and some other herbs for a few days now. :D

hmm...that sounds tastey!! :D

AlphaTech
Jun 30, 2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


hmm...that sounds tastey!! :D

Will probably put some small onions on the grill too... after putting some oil and seasonings on them. Also thinking about doing something with some potatoes, just not sure what yet.

eyelikeart
Jun 30, 2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


Will probably put some small onions on the grill too... after putting some oil and seasonings on them. Also thinking about doing something with some potatoes, just not sure what yet.

hmm...how about roasting some new potatoes? u have a pan u could use on the grill?

AlphaTech
Jun 30, 2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


hmm...how about roasting some new potatoes? u have a pan u could use on the grill?

That's the kind I have... not sure, but I might slice them about 1/4" thick, oil and season them and then toss them on the grill... don't need to use a pan, I have a sweet grill.. :D

Just one option.

krossfyter
Jun 30, 2002, 12:26 PM
dont forget the blue pepsi to go with that alphaloin ...



:D :D

AlphaTech
Jun 30, 2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter
dont forget the blue pepsi to go with that alphaloin ...

I don't drink ANYTHING that is blue... period, end of ******** story.

You can take that case of pepsi blue and shove it up your arse... :eek: :p :D

amnesiac1984
Jun 30, 2002, 12:42 PM
back on topic then.....

i have heard some bad stories and some **** has definately gone down in these parts, to do with the freemasons.

a guy round here literally got away with murder cos he was a freemason. i don't want to talk about it anymore cos its ****ing dangerous.

one of my mates is going to a really posh boarding school for free because his/her father is a freemason and so is the head of the school, he/she will get sponsored through university as well.

do a search on google, and there are some sites devoted to explaining masonic rituals and stuff and to explain different conspiracy theories.

the one i like is about how the masons invented religion to keep the masses occupied and non supiscious, hence the ancient egyptian "" festival being adapted into the story of "ark of noah" in the bible. Its all very entertaining

krossfyter
Jun 30, 2002, 12:51 PM
heh someone actually wants to get this thread back on topic!!! heheh. thats funny.
here have a pepsi blue...

AlphaTech
Jun 30, 2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter
heh someone actually wants to get this thread back on topic!!! heheh. thats funny.
here have a pepsi blue...

That next bottle of blue better be up your ass Bubba... We are sick of it.

3rdpath
Jun 30, 2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech
It's been soaking in some bourbon, garlic and some other herbs for a few days now. :D

hey, that sounds like my perfect weekend.....:D

krossfyter
Jun 30, 2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


That next bottle of blue better be up your ass Bubba... We are sick of it.

well then shove it up my as* already and stop complaining DAWG.

eyelikeart
Jul 1, 2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter


well then shove it up my as* already and stop complaining DAWG.

why in the hell would anyone want to market/drink blue pepsi?! :rolleyes:

AlphaTech
Jul 1, 2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by krossfyter
well then shove it up my as* already and stop complaining DAWG.

You'd probably enjoy getting the 2 liter bottle crammed up there too much. :eek: :eek: :D

Go drink your drain cleaner and get off the blue *****... :rolleyes:

britboy
Jul 1, 2002, 12:55 PM
Freemasonry most certaintly isn't satanic. One of the prerequisites for entry is an acceptance of a single God. Part of the problem with all the secrecy is that not even the members themselves know the true meaning and intention of FM. The general principles by which they are supposed to live though is very similar to what your ideal christian would be (love for your neighbour, etc etc....). Supposedly, that secret is kept by the top-level members only (33rd degree masons), one of whom is supposed to be Gates.

It's interesting to note that the american $50 bill (was it that one? One of them though, that for sure) has masonic symbolism on it. The pymarid, with the Eye of Re.....

krossfyter
Jul 1, 2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by eyelikeart


why in the hell would anyone want to market/drink blue pepsi?! :rolleyes:

i have no idea. i think the drink is stupid funny to say the least. :D

krossfyter
Jul 1, 2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


You'd probably enjoy getting the 2 liter bottle crammed up there too much. :eek: :eek: :D

Go drink your drain cleaner and get off the blue *****... :rolleyes:



no for the thousanth time i said bring me the guiness.

britboy
Jul 1, 2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by krossfyter




no for the thousanth time i said bring me the guiness.


I thought you were supposed to be a cross fighter? ;)

krossfyter
Jul 1, 2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by britboy



I thought you were supposed to be a cross fighter? ;)

heh... im just messing around with mr alpha there...thats all. i hate alcohol.

oh wait im not suppose to hate! dont read to much into it. dig.

AlphaTech
Jul 1, 2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by britboy
I thought you were supposed to be a cross fighter? ;)

I believe that he is having a three way conversation with himself... And loosing the argument as well. :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :D

krossfyter
Jul 1, 2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by AlphaTech


I believe that he is having a three way conversation with himself... And loosing the argument as well. :eek: :eek: :eek: :p :D

no argument. no three way. no way. dig it.:p :p :D :rolleyes: :p