Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vampyr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2008
I've been looking for an old Mac game to run on my Color Mac and Mac SE/30... the problem is I can't remember what game it was.

Thing is, when I was a kid, I wanted an Apple Mac, but obviously couldn't afford it? (Who on earth could afford a $4000.00 computer? Even today that's expensive).

Well, now that I have one from Ebay for $40 bucks, I want to finally play that game. I just remember it was some RPG game, but I just can't remember it that well.

Anyone know of any sites that list old Mac Games?

vampyr

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 29, 2008
Thanks... Great site! I was checking that site out.. but unfortunately I remember the box art more than the name of the game.

I want to say it was something Like Dungeon Master, or something with the word Dungeon in the title... but I just can't remember. :(

Any links that show the box art?

Donny Roscoe

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2009
Vintage Mac Games

I've tried this as well with no luck. Even .jpg images have a problem. I can't imagine why this is so. However since I partitioned Mac OS X onto my HP Pavilion I've been having better luck with Mac downloads from a Windows computer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.