PDA

View Full Version : Brenthaven 15" Shoulder Bag a Good Choice?

joseph_68
Apr 29, 2004, 11:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone else has used the Brenthaven Professional Shoulder Bag with the aluminum PB. I just picked one up for my 15" PowerBook and man it is a very tight fit. I suppose that is good for drop protection, but is squeezing down on the lid OK? Just wanted to get an outside opinion. :) Thanks in advance.

filmmaker2002
Apr 30, 2004, 12:01 AM
Funny you should ask. I just bought a 17" Powerbook and I've had 15" Powerbooks for the past two years. I've had the Brenthaven pack since my first Titanium. I am having a very hard time parting with the 15" version of the pack for the 17" version, for purely sentimental reasons. It's the most amazing backpack I've ever used, probably because it's the only pack I've owned to last more than 3 months. I've traveled all over the world with it and has served me incredibly well...it's an unbelievably great backpack. I'll end up picking up the 17" version and hopefully sharing an equal number of adventures with it, though the 17" Powerbook does...sorta...fit in my 15" pack. You'll love it, trust me.

EDIT: Whoops, I misread, I thought you bought the backpack. The shoulder pack IS a tight fit on the Aluminum 15", I even tried it with mine, but the backpack sleeve is incredibly good. I'll sell you mine for a decent price if you want :).