Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tyson9000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 11, 2009
If you want to make your iPhone or iTouch really unique and personalized, this is definitely the application to do it.

This app is just a really great idea (surprised it took this long for someone to come up with it.)

Who wouldn't want to see their own personally created screen shot every time they turn on their iPhone or iTouch??? I highly recommend it.

There is nothing else out there that even comes close to what it can do.

It's like art. You gotta try this.

I have made several wallpapers by combining a photo with graphics and then adding text. First, I did a really simple wallpaper just to get used to the features and in like 5 minutes, I had my first one done. I loaded one of my photos (surfing shot), added 3 text boxes (my name, address and a funny line about the photo) made them all different colors/sizes/fonts and placed them around the picture.

Then I got more sophisticated by creating different sized colored boxes (use the space key in the text box) and then layered them and added 4 text boxes over the whole thing. It's pretty phenomenal.

I'm still trying out different ideas. The possibilities seem endless, but it's way too much fun creating new graphics. Nice combo of a functional app that totally lets you do your own thing.

Overall, I am very impressed with what this application can do and how simple it is to use - but with amazing results!

The link to the app is: http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjec...=30&siteID=CMWzV4SDlTs-C5Ca6Gaj0OMW4gBW6pxhrg

There is also a website that has more examples of some of designs people have done with the app. It is at: http://www.bgapps.com/text2Wallpaper/

Everyone I show this to loves it. I'm even making designs for my friends just for fun and emailing them to them just like a photo. People love it!

djcraze

macrumors regular
Jul 3, 2007
*cough* WinterBoard.. *cough*.

No offense, but its pretty obvious you signed up to MacRumors today to show off your application.. Instead of acting like a consumer, you should just act like a developer.. You'll probably get more attention that way..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.