PDA

View Full Version : "Like a yard full of chicken nuggets"

Mr. Anderson
Apr 30, 2004, 08:15 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/04/29/cicadas.pets.ap/index.html

Damn, that's just a funny image - although as a dog and cat owner, I'd like to avoid the issues of eating the damn things.....its going to be a mess....

The approximately 11/2-inch-long bugs "combine all the stuff that particularly dogs like to chase," Lockwood said. "They're kind of flying pet toys: They are loud, slow-moving, often low-flying."

My dog is going to go crazy!

D :D

reaper
Apr 30, 2004, 08:19 AM
Damn, that's just a funny image - although as a dog and cat owner, I'd like to avoid the issues of eating the damn things.....its going to be a mess....

Yeah, I guess it could get pretty messy. Though I bet it would be pretty funny to watch! :)

- reaper

michaelrjohnson
Apr 30, 2004, 09:39 AM
i have to say, i love that analogy... :D

ExoticFish
Apr 30, 2004, 09:43 AM
i can just picture my dog coming in from outside with these things all over her. and my cats sitting atop a huge pile of dead cicada with a grin on their faces. :D

pooky
Apr 30, 2004, 09:51 AM
Funny, the headline I imagined when I read the title of this thread was "Explosion rocks Foster Farms plant." Chock it up to the morbid imagination...

virividox
Apr 30, 2004, 12:45 PM
hahah that would be a sight to see

BrianKonarsMac
Apr 30, 2004, 01:02 PM
glad my dog doesn't eat these things...he's overweight as it is.

wdlove
Apr 30, 2004, 01:58 PM
Thank your for the warning Mr. Anderson. To be forewarned is to be forearmed. I have a male dog that is already prone to emesis.