PDA

View Full Version : Hehe, K-mart releases Warcraft 3 early.

coolocity
Jun 28, 2002, 07:44 AM
Smooth move by kmart. They got Warcraft 3 in early, and didn't know better, so they started selling it on the 27th. News broke around 2:30pm and they pulled it from their shelves. If you really want the game you could check your local kmart. You never know..

Macmaniac
Jun 28, 2002, 08:30 AM
I bet they had 1000 people lining up to buy it when news broke;) I will have to wait though:(

Beej
Jun 28, 2002, 08:31 AM
They must have some kind of deal gong on with Time Canada :)

Macmaniac
Jun 28, 2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Beej
They must have some kind of deal gong on with Time Canada :)
That is so funny Beej;)
Do you think Time Canada has specs on the new G4s?

G4scott
Jun 28, 2002, 03:12 PM
Maybe Martha Stewart (http://www.macrumors.com/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=6981) wants to get to play it before she ends up in the slammer...

coolocity
Jun 28, 2002, 03:32 PM
Everything always comes back to Martha.... Martha Martha Martha! (It even sounds like Marcia (sp) said with a lisp.) Hehe. I guess they sold out @ the K-Mart here, wonder if it got out anywhere else. I can only hope :D At least this means it's out... and they can't recall it and **** the mac users over again. That's one thing I love about duel-platform CDs. But now watch Blizzard delay it's being released because of this misshap, hehe.:p

FelixDerKater
Jun 28, 2002, 10:26 PM
Not again... I could stand to never hear her name again. :cool:

Maeglin OSX
Jul 24, 2002, 02:25 PM
Obviously Kmart tried to do that in order to actually try to make some money. But again who'd want to go to Kmart? Are there any Kmarts left? In fact Who's heard of Kmart?