PDA

View Full Version : WC3 Site

xelterran
Jun 28, 2002, 07:50 AM
hey guys ive just started a new site for warcraft3 - warcraft 3 world (http://www15.brinkster.com/war3world) Tell me what u think and be sure to make some posts on the forums!! cheers!

Macmaniac
Jun 28, 2002, 08:33 AM
Could you put a section for a Macrumors clan on the site where we could meet and chat? That would be a big help to clan {Mac}!

xelterran
Jun 28, 2002, 08:42 AM
i can add a section to the forum if you want - ill be adding more stuff as well as i go so keep checking!

job
Jun 29, 2002, 11:49 PM
Very nice job. How long did it take you to get it where it is now?

hitman

firewire2001
Jun 29, 2002, 11:53 PM
hey.. im really liking yer site..

however, i dont know if you pay for your service at brinkster, however, a while back i had a free brinkster account and they gave me very very limited bandwith -- i could only transfer small amounts of data in a lotta time (my site was a total of 1.5 megs, with average traffic)..

seems like youve had quite a few ppl in and out of yer site, and its still up -- so you probably pay and wont have any problems... also, i see that you host your forums elsehwere, which takes a lotta bandwith off the main site..

xelterran
Jun 30, 2002, 06:36 AM
i think the bandwidth is bout 500mb a month ive had a few ppl that i know go in there quite alot - you can limit the bandwidth by not using huge images or flash and that kinda stuff