Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bassist51

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2007
Hello all, my computer recently got a virus and it had all of my songs and videos on it. My question is: Is there a program or method of moving the songs on my iPod touch onto a new computer? By the way I'm running on Windows Vista (ugh) currently if it helps at all. Thanks to all

PolySciSurfer

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2009
California
Hello all, my computer recently got a virus and it had all of my songs and videos on it. My question is: Is there a program or method of moving the songs on my iPod touch onto a new computer? By the way I'm running on Windows Vista (ugh) currently if it helps at all. Thanks to all

Um, I don't think we are allowed to tell you how to do that. Against forum rules? Someone else chime in here... :(

JCastro

macrumors 6502a
Feb 12, 2008
There is actually a whole help section here on Mac Forums about copying songs from an iPod. Click here to check it out. You could also try clicking the Mroogle link in my signature line to do a full search of Mac Forums. There are tons of threads dealing with this. I don't know how it is against the rules...:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.