PDA

View Full Version : Library Got Erased-Help!

bassist51
May 12, 2009, 12:03 AM
Hello all, my computer recently got a virus and it had all of my songs and videos on it. My question is: Is there a program or method of moving the songs on my iPod touch onto a new computer? By the way I'm running on Windows Vista (ugh) currently if it helps at all. Thanks to all

PolySciSurfer
May 12, 2009, 12:12 AM
Hello all, my computer recently got a virus and it had all of my songs and videos on it. My question is: Is there a program or method of moving the songs on my iPod touch onto a new computer? By the way I'm running on Windows Vista (ugh) currently if it helps at all. Thanks to all

Um, I don't think we are allowed to tell you how to do that. Against forum rules? Someone else chime in here... :(

TwinCities Dan
May 12, 2009, 12:17 AM
Um, I don't think we are allowed to tell you how to do that. Against forum rules? Someone else chime in here... :(

Is that true? I have read many threads about Senuti on MR in the past. (Although I don't believe that applies to a touch)

:confused:

JCastro
May 12, 2009, 02:34 AM
There is actually a whole help section here on Mac Forums about copying songs from an iPod. Click here (http://guides.macrumors.com/Recovering_Songs_from_an_iPod) to check it out. You could also try clicking the Mroogle link in my signature line to do a full search of Mac Forums. There are tons of threads dealing with this. I don't know how it is against the rules...:rolleyes: