PDA

View Full Version : {Mac} Tactical-Ops website

job
Jun 29, 2002, 12:02 PM
I started a {Mac} Tactical-Ops website! Go here (http://www.macclanweb.de.vu) .
hitman

Draft
Jun 29, 2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by hitman
I started a {Mac} Tactical-Ops website! Go here (http://www.macclanweb.de.vu) .
hitman

Looking good! If you need some help with it, I can give you a hand next weekend. Let me know.

Later,
Draft

Durandal7
Jun 29, 2002, 09:40 PM
Has anyone thought about a StarCraft or Diablo 2 {Mac} clan? I would be willing to post a site if anyone would join.

MacAztec
Jun 29, 2002, 09:49 PM
The only games i play are Red Faction and Starcraft...a clan would be awesome!

Durandal7
Jun 29, 2002, 10:04 PM
In that case I may launch a website fot SC{Mac} soon. I can put my new Javascript skills to use.

MacAztec
Jun 29, 2002, 10:11 PM
yea dawg, you got mad skillz!

job
Jun 29, 2002, 10:26 PM
I would be interested in joining a {Mac} SC clan. Post the URL if you get it up and running.

hitman

job
Jun 30, 2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Draft

Looking good! If you need some help with it, I can give you a hand next weekend. Let me know.

Later,
Draft

Hey Draft, did you get my email? Just checking.

hitman

Draft
Jul 1, 2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by hitman

Hey Draft, did you get my email? Just checking.

hitman

Yeah, I did. I just haven't had time to reply until now. You'll be hearing from me shortly.

Later,
Draft

jadam
Jul 1, 2002, 05:25 PM
let me join!!!!!!! {Mac}Tempest!!!!!! thats me!!!!

job
Jul 1, 2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by jadam
let me join!!!!!!! {Mac}Tempest!!!!!! thats me!!!!

You want to join the clan? Why not, visit the site and check out the clan roster, then email me (red_fox15@excite.com) the necessary details. I'll add you to the roster. I have been playing a lot on the -GZ- clan servers. There seems to be one that is empty (i.e. no other players) at around 7-8 PM Central Time. The address of the server is :

unreal://146.20.43.142:7777

It is password protected during the normal day, but during the evening it seems to be open for normal play. Maybe we could plan on playing there sometime until we get our own server.

hitman

job
Jul 14, 2002, 11:27 AM
There was some issues between our clan and Clan {mAc} about the sig we were using and the possible confusion it could cause. We have since decided to change our sig to {MR} for Macrumors and the HTML on the website will be updated accordingly. The main page, which is essentially a blog, is having some problems updating the site. I got this error message when I tried to save changes :

Error 503:Unable to load template file: /home/Templates2/3605092.html (server:Page)[more info].

All the other pages (Roster, Info, etc) have been changed. Hopefully the main page will be fixed soon.