Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yayitsezekiel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 1, 2008
Irvine, CA
Hey guys, i restarted my virtual machine (I'm using VMware Fusion) and my virtual machine has been stuck installing upates for about 4 hours or so. Anything I can try to get out of this? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 103

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
Hey guys, i restarted my virtual machine (I'm using VMware Fusion) and my virtual machine has been stuck installing upates for about 4 hours or so. Anything I can try to get out of this? Thanks in advance!

Did you get the SP3 pack and start installing through the IE Microsoft webpage? You can download the SP3 pack separately and install manually as an alternative. It might not be this problem.
Is the Mac seeing VMware as unresponsive?

yayitsezekiel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 1, 2008
Irvine, CA
Did you get the SP3 pack and start installing through the IE Microsoft webpage? You can download the SP3 pack separately and install manually as an alternative. It might not be this problem.
Is the Mac seeing VMware as unresponsive?

no vmware is functioning fine. It just keeps going back and forth between the don't turn off your computer and installing update 1/1 screen

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.