Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iTiki

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 9, 2007
Maui, Hawaii
Thought it would be fun to start a "Topaz User's Thread". This is one of my first, shot last weekend at Laguna-Seca. Opinions?
p247477089-4.jpg

iTiki

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 9, 2007
Maui, Hawaii
It's just a plug-in suite, right? Hopefully it does more than just what you've demonstrated.

Interesting comment since you have no idea what the original images looked like before any PP work was done. If you don't care for the images, I have no problem with that. However, I would love to see a few examples of your work so I could better understand your standards. If you have a sincere interest in seeing the capabilities of what the program can do in the hands of someone with an in depth knowledge of its' use, go to http://www.topazlabs.com.

onomatopoeia

macrumors 6502
Dec 9, 2007
I have a pretty good idea what the images looked like before they were manipulated.
I wasn't making a commentary on the quality of your work so calm down. I was under the impression Topaz was a full suite of plug-ins that did more than what is demonstrated by your examples. If that somehow hurts your feelings that's your problem.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.