Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daneel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 17, 2008
Hi all,

I'm so happy to have finally released my first app for the iPhone. The app itself is very simple and also not unique, but it's definitely fun. I'm really looking forward to develop more iPhone/Touch apps and I've already many ideas.

This is the description from the app store:
ImagePuzzler converts your iPhone or iPod Touch into an entertaining puzzle game. Use any photo stored on your device or even take one with your device's camera and it will immediately get converted into a fun puzzle to solve.

Take a photo of a friend, let ImagePuzzler jigsaw it and let him try to solve it. After all, your friend should know himself best, right? :-D

ImagePuzzler comes with three difficulty settings. After finishing a puzzle, it will evaluate your expertise and provide you with an individual judgement!

Get it now at this low introductory price!

Many additional features are planned and will be brought to you through free updates!

Here is the link to it, it would be great if you could take a look:
itms://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316155293&mt=8&s=143441

Many thanks and all the best,
Michael

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.