Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jpk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 16, 2004
I tried to get SpyMac's free service to work, but I never got the validation email. Does anybody known anywhere else that gives a reasonable amount of free WebDAV space? (i.e., more than 5MB)

Although, if anybody can find me a support email for Spymac, that would be much appreciated. (Email jpkaytrosh@themacmind.com if you don't want to post it here.)

All my best, and, thank you,
JPGK

mms

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2003
CA
He said he didn't get the validation email, so it's not the required information that's the problem. Go to: http://www.spymac.com/user.php?action=login and click on the link for them to resend validation email. It happened to me too when I first signed up a while ago, and it took them a while even after I asked them to resend it. The email came next morning, just when I had been about to give up. But IMO SpyMac WebDAV isn't that great. It's really really slow, and takes forever to connect. I'm just about to give up on WebDAV and use FTP to use the space as backup storage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.