Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gacxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
It keeps crashing when i try to open in. Also, since my phone is jailbroken, the springboard ends up going in safe mode. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hicks.

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2006
UK
This happens regularly with me. Only way I've got it to work is to delete and re-install. I switched to PandorasBox yesterday which appears to be more stable.

xsecretfiles

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2008
same here, I hate it

I had to re-install, but I lost everything because I forgot to backup to server

And the best way to avoid this in the future is to set it manually sync :(

gacxx

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 24, 2007
Well that stinks, and i will probably end up reinstalling. I tried pandora box, but i love appsniper. One of the great things on appsniper is the price change graph for every app. Thanks for your help everyone.

iFerd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 20, 2007
I've had no more crashes since reinstalling and setting to manually update from the server. It's been behaving itself for past couple of weeks.

Touchy

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2008
Cape Breton
My App Sniper stoped working yesterday. It would "crash" meaning it would go back to the apps sceen when trying to activate the App Sniper application. So I deleted it from iPod and reinstalled during the next sync. Seems to work OK now. This must be a system error "out there" vs on the iPods. Thanks for the help.

liptonlover

macrumors 6502a
Mar 13, 2008
I've had the same problem, delete and reinstall.

I back up my snipes to the server, but I still lose them when I restore so I have to start fresh :( is this happening to anyone else?

I tried pandorasbox but I think appsniper is better even with the crashes. And hopefully they'll fix it soon too.

Nate

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.