PDA

View Full Version : Mac goes to sleep after User Switching

Veldek
May 10, 2004, 09:21 AM
I have the following problem. I have two users on my Mac, me and my girlfriend. When I finished using it, I put it to sleep. When my girlfriend then wakes it up, it prompts for my password, so she picks „Change user“ which brings her to the login screen. Then she selects her user and it starts and immediately after having started goes to sleep again. She then has to wake it up from sleep again which works, but is just a workaround.

Any ideas?

ingenious
May 10, 2004, 09:23 AM
I have the following problem. I have two users on my Mac, me and my girlfriend. When I finished using it, I put it to sleep. When my girlfriend then wakes it up, it prompts for my password, so she picks „Change user“ which brings her to the login screen. Then she selects her user and it starts and immediately after having started goes to sleep again. She then has to wake it up from sleep again which works, but is just a workaround.

Any ideas?

ive found that hot corners on my computer cause that. sometimes ill be working and the screen will just go blank. try unenabling hot corners.

Veldek
May 10, 2004, 10:27 AM
Must be something else as we don't use hot corners.