Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MonoSeed

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 15, 2009
It's tough to find decent looking handwriting fonts, but my friend sent me a picture of the Starbucks cup he was holding. I thought I totally knew what this font was, but upon looking through my library, I don't. I've tried whatthefont.com to no avail.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• photo copy.jpg
    photo copy.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 89

AppleThis&That

macrumors regular
Jun 7, 2009
It's tough to find decent looking handwriting fonts, but my friend sent me a picture of the Starbucks cup he was holding. I thought I totally knew what this font was, but upon looking through my library, I don't. I've tried whatthefont.com to no avail.

Any ideas?

You might want to try myfonts.com. They have a nice site that has a good inventory. You can also type in the letters to preview the typeface. Just search "handwriting" in their search bar and you may find it. Hope this helps.

OCSpersonel

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2009
bro that looks like real handwriting, not a font! haha but idk, i use dafont.com, they have a whole section for handwriting

Kwill

macrumors 68000
Mar 10, 2003
If you're looking for an exact match, it's not the same. But if you're looking for a font with a similar feel, consider AJHand suggested by WhatTheFont.com.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.