Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamthao

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
Can anyone help me to design this font. I have a image only of this font. It is attached with this post.
Thank and regards

Attachments

• ustarlogo.png
    ustarlogo.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 109

creator2456

macrumors 68000
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago
It's not really designing the font, more like stealing the font since you have the image. Unless you created the image as well.

likeavaliant

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2006
There are plenty of skinny sans serif typefaces out there to choose from.
It's not really that unique dude. The A is just an inverted V...

MisterMe

macrumors G4
Jul 17, 2002
USA
Can anyone help me to design this font. I have a image only of this font. It is attached with this post.
Thank and regards
The font looks familiar. If you want to use it, then search the font websites until you find this one.

lamthao

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2009
There are plenty of skinny sans serif typefaces out there to choose from.
It's not really that unique dude. The A is just an inverted V...
Thank for your idea. But i want to question: how to design the star. Can you design it for me, please. And then save it with .png extention.
My english is not good
Regards

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Thank for your idea. But i want to question: how to design the star. Can you design it for me, please. And then save it with .png extention.
My english is not good
Regards

Unfortunately this is not the site to ask people to work for free, especially when it's about stealing intellectual property.

arkitect

macrumors 604
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
My english is not good
Regards

Your best bet would be to draw it yourself in Illustrator… and if you don't have that try something ike Inkscape (Opensource and free)…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.