Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
If you havent noticed by now ESPN relased there app early its pretty nice you can add your favorite teams or just view all teams no standings yet, also no stuff shown obviously from the roadmap event in march so hopefully there will be a update very shortly for that other that those two points this app seems pretty nice.

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
If you havent noticed by now ESPN relased there app early its pretty nice you can add your favorite teams or just view all teams no standings yet, also no stuff shown obviously from the roadmap event in march so hopefully there will be a update very shortly for that other that those two points this app seems pretty nice.
ScoreCenter? It's ok, but MLB At Bat is far superior. I hope when 3.0 comes out push notifications are totally ready in ESPN. Then it will be quite the amazing app.

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
yeah i agree that this will obviously need the push updates for this app to be great i hope we can chose wich updates we wanna recive for example i would to get a update for every time the Yankees score that would be nice or have it update by inning say the yankees just scored 4 runs in the 6th inning score is 4-2

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
yeah i agree that this will obviously need the push updates for this app to be great i hope we can chose wich updates we wanna recive for example i would to get a update for every time the Yankees score that would be nice or have it update by inning say the yankees just scored 4 runs in the 6th inning score is 4-2
It would be even greater to see a message saying the Yankees lost again.;)

D-Man18360

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2008
Maybe I haven't spent enough time with it, but I haven't been impressed with this app.

I prefer the ScoreMobile application - seems much easier to get what (quick scores).

macfan881

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Maybe I haven't spent enough time with it, but I haven't been impressed with this app.

I prefer the ScoreMobile application - seems much easier to get what (quick scores).

again i think it will be better once the 3.0 features come out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.