Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eedna

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
anyone know what channels i would need to go through to submit a suggestion for the app store?

its a huge pain in the ass to go through the books section, i wish they would categorize it based on genre. im sure im not the only one who hates it :(

edit: nvm, found it

regardless, heres the comment i submitted

Most of the app store is fairly easy to use and navigate through, except for the books section. Right now its 283 pages of apps, and you can only sort by name release date and most popular. I think it would make it much easier to browse if it were sorted by genre. It's basically a crapshoot on each page if I'm going to see something I might want to buy or not, and I'm sure the developers that took the time to create an app for the book would appreciate being grouped correctly, for example someone who took the time to convert a book like the great gatsby would probably cringe at the fact that theres an even money shot the next book would be something like twilight.

anyone else agree?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.