Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kwigbo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
I recently started an ad network for displaying a random selection of apps from the app store. My new app AppAroo just hit the app store a couple days ago. It's sole purpose is displaying a random list from my ad network. If you would like to be included in the random rotation please submit your app(link below). By submitting your app you will be able to track how many impressions and clicks your app gets. Thanks! :D

----------------------------------------------------------
Submit Your App to AppAroo FREE!
Download AppAroo the Random Apps List!
================================

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
I recently started an ad network for displaying a random selection of apps from the app store. My new app AppAroo just hit the app store a couple days ago. It's sole purpose is displaying a random list from my ad network. If you would like to be included in the random rotation please submit your app(link below). By submitting your app you will be able to track how many impressions and clicks your app gets. Thanks! :D

Submit Your App to AppAroo FREE!
Download AppAroo the Random Apps List!
================================
You're using the referral links, correct? It's a pretty cool idea and I have one of my apps on there and I'm thinking of submitting my others. :)

Any chance you want to share your statistics thus far as far as how many people are downloading these apps?

kwigbo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
You're using the referral links, correct? It's a pretty cool idea and I have one of my apps on there and I'm thinking of submitting my others. :)

Any chance you want to share your statistics thus far as far as how many people are downloading these apps?

Correct I am using itunes affiliate links. Since I launched AppAroo my clicks have gone way up. I am getting about 600 - 1000 clicks a day with 3.5% clicks/orders. My rank in the entertainment category is still way down at 454 according to mobclix.

http://www.mobclix.com/appstore/1/app/318523905

I already have a small update in review and am working on another one to keep it at the top of the release date section. I have the total clicks and impressions stats listed in the sidebar of my site.

http://kwigbo.com

Please add all your apps. The more apps that are in the rotation the more valuable people will see it and the more clicks everyone will get.

2digitaldoors

macrumors newbie
Apr 6, 2013
SpyWordz

I know this is an old post. But if you would like to add our latest app SpyWordz on there let me know. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.