PDA

View Full Version : MoH:AA mod

Muskie
May 14, 2004, 09:28 PM
Hi guys,

I'm pretty sure this hasn't been asked before, so here goes... heh

I few months ago, I downloaded a map (can't remember what it was called) that came with some new skins and stuff, kind of a mod. New Allied sniper skin (Mosin Nagant), new Allied rifle, and a new allied MG. The Compass also looks different, its got lots of red, I think it supposed to represent some Russian stuff. Well anyway, I'm reeeaaallly sick of this thing, and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. If anyone knows what map/mod I got and knows any file names, please tell me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wes
May 15, 2004, 06:11 PM
Go to your medal of honor/Main Folder and tell us what files you have in there, I might be able to tell you from the file name.

Muskie
May 15, 2004, 06:21 PM
heh, I would do that, but I've got hundreds of files in there. I've tried taking out some of them, one at a time, to see if any of the suspected ones change anything, but never have any luck. If you really want me to I can, but I suggest doing it via email or something as I do not believe this forum will allow a post that long.

mowogg
May 17, 2004, 10:42 AM
heh, I would do that, but I've got hundreds of files in there. I've tried taking out some of them, one at a time, to see if any of the suspected ones change anything, but never have any luck. If you really want me to I can, but I suggest doing it via email or something as I do not believe this forum will allow a post that long.

Do you know where the files are online? If so, you could download them again and do a match by name with the files in your MoH folder.

Muskie
May 17, 2004, 11:37 AM
Do you know where the files are online? If so, you could download them again and do a match by name with the files in your MoH folder.

Well, there are two websites that I would have gotten it from. I've scowered one of them, basically done everything short of downloading all of their maps, but haven't found it yet. The other one, I'm going to start checking now I guess. We'll see. But yea, thats basicaly what I'm trying to do now.

Awimoway
May 22, 2004, 01:38 AM
I feel your pain. One of the many maps I've d/l-ed has changed my menu (when you press ESC) to an ugly yellow and all the words are in French. But I, too, have too many files to want to bother trying to hunt down the culprit.