PDA

View Full Version : Customer service beyond even Apple

DoNoHarm
Jun 13, 2009, 03:22 PM
I recently sent a pair of headphones into Koss warranty repair... without a receipt.... that I bought in the early 90's. These were a large pair of headphones with over the ear cups. These headphones had been used so extensively, dropped, etc. that both earpads were frayed, and the headstrap part was broken and epoxied in two places.

I fully disclosed the fact that I had dropped the set to cause the breakage, and that I had used it extensively to cause the fraying.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Koss replaced the set without any conditions - in 7 days! I cannot believe it.

I am sitting here listening to perfect quality sound with my brand new set of headphones. I just wanted to post this message so that everyone knows what amazing customer care this company has. Wow!

LERsince1991
Jun 13, 2009, 05:28 PM
Sounds awesome, obviously a prestigious make and they want to keep it that way... their product broke :o

Wonder what Sennheiser are like... I want a pair of the HD-800's!!!

thegoldenmackid
Jun 13, 2009, 07:17 PM
Yeah, I once broke a crappy pair of Koss headphones, had some cheap plastic on it, dropped on the floor, stepped on it. Sent it to them with a receipt and they sent me a brand new (refurb, most likely) pair...Just wish Shure was like this...