PDA

View Full Version : Texting Problem

Nickday89
Jun 13, 2009, 05:20 PM
I'm sorry if it's been done before, but I searched and could not find this.

Since this afternoon, I've not been able to send texts (even though my phone says they send) or receive them. this morning and in the past its been fine. I've tried a hard start up and a network reset but nothing's worked. does anyone have any other possible solutions?

iMJustAGuy
Jun 13, 2009, 05:27 PM
Sorry for the tease, you probably thought you were getting an answer to your question, (at least it brought it back to the top of the forum!) but I just wanted to say that you dont have to be sorry to these people. People who complain "its been asked a hundred times, search the forums, dont be so lazy" or "oh, I think I know where you can find that...google.com" are more annoying than the people who ask the same question over again. (obviously not all of them, but a ton of people on here are dicks, just ignore it) ;)

Nickday89
Jun 13, 2009, 05:34 PM
i looked at my account on ATT and i noticed a little message saying something along the lines of not being able to show my data usage until the next billing cycle, (7/6), due to me ordering the new iphone. does anyone know if this means i wont be able to get my texting until then? that's freakin' far away. and i'll have my new phone before that... has anyone else who ordered the 3GS had this problem recently? Another thing i've noticed is it seems my entire data plan is gone ATM. i can use wireless, but not edge, along with my no texting in or out. i do, however receive phone calls

Bowlerguy10
Jun 13, 2009, 05:36 PM
No you should still be able to send texts, the transitions are seamless from one package to another in my experience. I suggest calling ATT and they may be able to send something to your SIM card to alleviate the issue.