PDA

View Full Version : Problem with CalDAV, Google Calendar and iPhone 3.0

Darknight16
Jun 14, 2009, 03:43 PM
I'm having trouble with my iPhone pulling down my calendar info after setting up a CalDAV account for my Google Calendar. Let me give a bit of backstory first though.

I created a secondary Google calendar to share with my wife so on my account I have my personal calendar, and my shared calendar. Both which I just started using because of the new 3.0 OS so both were blank. I got both up and running by setting up seperate accounts for them and my shared calendar seems to be working great.

However, my problem is my personal calendar on Google. Since it was blank, I tried migrating my iPhone calendar to it. It currently was being sync'd to Outlook 2007 on my PC. From Outlook, I saved an .ics file which was the contents of my calendar, and then in Google calendar, imported it in. Everything seemed to work and looks good through the web.

Now my problem is despite everything looking good thruogh the web, my iPhone only gets about three days worth of content from my calendar from a conference schedule I put in that took place in March. Otherwise than those three days in March, nothing else shows up. Now I can add new events on Google and it will then show up to my phone or I can add an event on my phone and it will show up in Google, but almost all of my events other than those three days will not show up.

Does anybody have any idea why most of my events that I imported in won't show up and how to fix this? Thanks.