Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Synthetickiller

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2009
ProductImageLiquidmore_3.jpg

I've seen these cases since December of 08' and I was wondering if anyone here has one. They are pretty cool, but I never see anyone refer the company to any prospective case buyers.

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
I have one - they were kind enough to send me a review unit. It's a unique case and I actually really like it. It's not for everyday use because of it's bulk and how I use my iPhone, but the customization options are pretty cool and I get a kick out of having a unique case customized with my site's name that no one else has.

Synthetickiller

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2009
I have one - they were kind enough to send me a review unit. It's a unique case and I actually really like it. It's not for everyday use because of it's bulk and how I use my iPhone, but the customization options are pretty cool and I get a kick out of having a unique case customized with my site's name that no one else has.

I never understood the concept of more than one case. Seems like a pain, but I'll bite.......... when do you use this case and when don't you?

r6girl

Administrator/Project Manager
Staff member
Sep 6, 2003
New England
I never understood the concept of more than one case. Seems like a pain, but I'll bite.......... when do you use this case and when don't you?

I use different cases depending on what I'm going to be doing. When I go snowboarding, I use a silicone case for better grip in cold weather. If I'm carrying a small purse and need less bulk, I'll use my Incase Slider. I'll use a pouch case to protect my iPhone from my keys in my purse if I want it to be naked otherwise.

At any rate, I use the Element Case primarily during my commute to work on the train. It adds a fair amount of bulk but makes it so much easier to grip for web browsing, watching videos, playing games, reading ebooks, etc. I'll occasionally use it on the weekends as well when I'm going out and will be carrying it in my purse instead of in a pocket. Overall, I think I'm more prone to use it when I'm going to be around a lot of people since it's got my site's name on it and is unique-looking - I am not above showing it off at all. :p

Synthetickiller

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 18, 2009
Thanks for the info.

I ordered a white rebel serpent for my 3G S, but maybe in the future, I'll pick one up if I don't find the current set up too "big" for a pocket.

If you have any pics of the case, you should post them. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.