Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Captain Planet

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Canada
Let's say I've got an album downloaded on it and I've also got the covers to go with it... but how do I put it on iTunes? Is it by adding it (cover) the same way you would an album or song?

tjhilder

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
Kent, UK
make sure you select all the albums songs too, i found otherwise you'll end up having no artwork for some reason.

using the above method you can also drag and drop artwork into the box at the bottom left of itunes. (make sure you also set the box to 'selected item' as well when you use the above method.)

Nadinengland

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2009
Yorkshire, UK
You can also do a global add by going to "Advance -> Get Album Artwork". This should go through every song you have searching for album art you do not have and download it from iTunes.

tjhilder

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2009
Kent, UK
You can also do a global add by going to "Advance -> Get Album Artwork". This should go through every song you have searching for album art you do not have and download it from iTunes.

i always found this never got the right artwork, or replaced some artwork with something that didn't resemble my CD at all.

so I did a search in google images for 300x300 images of the albums I had, then copy and pasted them into the artwork box using the suggestion mentioned by moi above :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.