PDA

View Full Version : Pensacola, FL

iMJustAGuy
Jun 16, 2009, 04:44 AM
No apple stores anywhere in sight around here but many AT&T's. Any panhandlers here?

Pensacola, FL :apple:

I think I've decided to go at midnight (a little extreme?) But I think it'll be fun. Let me know if your going.

nhojyelbom
Jun 17, 2009, 09:27 PM
i preordered mine thru att.com, to my house on the 11th. the phone has still not shipped, yet my dads order thru apple 4 hrs later is already in us. if it does not say shipped by the 18th i will be in line at one of the atts in pns (prob airport blvd).

iMJustAGuy
Jun 18, 2009, 03:01 AM
i preordered mine thru att.com, to my house on the 11th. the phone has still not shipped, yet my dads order thru apple 4 hrs later is already in us. if it does not say shipped by the 18th i will be in line at one of the atts in pns (prob airport blvd).

SWEET thats the one I'll be at. I didn't even know there was one there. I looked it up online and went there because it was closest to me ( I live on University Pkwy which is off Davis and 9 Mile near the mall and Academy Sports) but I could not find it. The lady told me it was across from the new Staples. It looks more like a corperate building than an actual store but it's nice. Look for me!

iMJustAGuy
Jun 8, 2010, 04:53 AM
It's that time a year again! Haha... Anyone in Pensacola/Pace/Milton area? :D

PS: Does this and the above count as a double post? :p

iMacoo7
Jun 18, 2010, 10:33 PM
No apple stores anywhere in sight around here but many AT&T's. Any panhandlers here?

Pensacola, FL :apple:

I think I've decided to go at midnight (a little extreme?) But I think it'll be fun. Let me know if your going.

I live in Destin Florida and the only Apple retail stores even remotely close to us is all the way in Georgia,Tennessee,Jacksonville Florida. I will be camping out at the local ATT store once I find out if they will have them in stock. I have camped out at the same store for 3 years gone now.

iMJustAGuy
Jun 21, 2010, 11:56 PM
I live in Destin Florida and the only Apple retail stores even remotely close to us is all the way in Georgia,Tennessee,Jacksonville Florida. I will be camping out at the local ATT store once I find out if they will have them in stock. I have camped out at the same store for 3 years gone now.

Just decided I'm driving to Georgia in homes of a white iPhone :o