Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

El-Presidente

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
I just downloaded XCode and the iPhone OS option wasn't available when I installed it, but I did anyway. So now it can't start projects under that category. I have no idea what to do, I did the reinstall part and it's still an unavailable option. Is there a side one I can install or how do I fix this?
picture2wzm.png

El-Presidente

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
my mistake

I meant to say the iPhone SDK option was unavailable, but the entire download is called iPhone SDK so it makes little sense to me :confused:

macfanboy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
wait is xcode 3.2.1 the xcode for snow leopard? because there was a separate build of the iphone sdk for snow leopard. i thought the latest version of xcode (with iPhone SDK) for leopard was 3.1.3 but i might be wrong.

El-Presidente

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 16, 2009
don't think so

it says you need an intel based mac running 10.5.3 or something or higher. I have 10.5.6, but i don't know if it's intel-based, could that be why? i just deleted xcode and restarted the download in hopes that this time it will work. it's 1.7 gb tho, fuuck

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.